Autopsy Round 23, 2019: Sydney v St.Kilda *2019 PRIDE GAME*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should de a perma ban if this actually happened.
It didnt happen but its not a good look just seeing the messages on here , hopefully everyone had a good sleep and is feeling better this morning

It didnt happen but its not a good look just seeing the messages on here , hopefully everyone had a good sleep and is feeling better this morning
I suspect there will be a headache this morning. Panadol and a big breakfast. Pretend it never happened and move on.

So probably the same as our players hahahaha

Right, maybe now we can get some actual decent discussion and analysis going.

Wow, seems I'm too late. You guys actually managed to get BT66 to want to leave the forum. Sweet.

Sicilian mobsters, threats of acts of violence, the Ashes cricket & chest beating with some discussion on the state of the StK FC on the side. A typical Saturday night on BF mate?

Should de a perma ban if this actually happened.

I have had him on ignore for six months so he doesn’t effect me however I can see the negative effect he has on the forum & individuals by the flow of conversations & responses to his posts.

He’s toxic to this place, just get rid of him for good FFS. The place will be better for it guaranteed.

Sicilian mobsters, threats of acts of violence, the Ashes cricket & chest beating with some discussion on the state of the StK FC on the side. A typical Saturday night on BF mate?

I have had him on ignore for six months so he doesn’t effect me however I can see the negative effect he has on the forum & individuals by the flow of conversations & responses to his posts.

He’s toxic to this place, just get rid of him for good FFS. The place will be better for it guaranteed.
Who was it

The problem started when we were listing players based on their endurance rather than skill set.

The game plan was all about pressure and long bombs. No skill set required from players. And those with a good skill set, were either not selected or were made to play in a different position which resulted in low players morale / confidence.

Why we have a really good players retention rate? Coz our players have a crap skill set except few.

This reminds me of Eminem song "Cleaning up my closet"

Its time now, get that axe out and start cleaning. We have been down for a long time. Let's start chopping and cutting players. No sentimental s@$t, Just get the players with a right skill sets.

Last edited:
The problem started when we were listing players based on their endurance rather than skill set.

The game plan was all about pressure and long bombs. No skill set required from players. And those with a good skill set, were either not selected or were made to play in a different position which resulted in low players morale / confidence.

Why we have a really players retention rate? Coz our players have a crap skill set except few.

This reminds me of Eminem song "Cleaning up my closet"

Its time now, get that axe out and start cleaning. We have been down for a long time. Let's start chopping and cutting players. No sentimental s@$t, Just get the players with a right skill sets.
The frustrating thing is when the 2020 rebuild kicked off we said we were going to be like hawthorn and draft based on foot skills.

Now we are here and we are like we have no one who can kick it.

Like how in the hell did we lose sight of our own draft strategy?!?!??!

os63w0.jpg

Ive had enough of the anti pride game talk and the awful posting that has gone on in this thread . Plus people who's only reason to be here is to cause trouble . We have had a good year in here on the whole in my view . Ive had some great fun with friends in the Soccer thread . Most people have been good fun to comment with but there are people who make it unpleasant to come in here . This has been going on for some time which is why i have not being in here as much recently . I kept thinking things would improve but i was wrong.

So ive decided to leave . Maybe one of them can continue to do the Player advocate updates because at least for some time , possibly for good , im going . Thanks to the friendly people i have met in my time here , i shall miss the good times.
Have a think about it mate, you are an asset to the forum. Don't let it get to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive had enough of the anti pride game talk and the awful posting that has gone on in this thread . Plus people who's only reason to be here is to cause trouble . We have had a good year in here on the whole in my view . Ive had some great fun with friends in the Soccer thread . Most people have been good fun to comment with but there are people who make it unpleasant to come in here . This has been going on for some time which is why i have not being in here as much recently . I kept thinking things would improve but i was wrong.

So ive decided to leave . Maybe one of them can continue to do the Player advocate updates because at least for some time , possibly for good , im going . Thanks to the friendly people i have met in my time here , i shall miss the good times.

Don't you dare, the world needs the good guys to fight the good fight.

Hang in there bud

The frustrating thing is when the 2020 rebuild kicked off we said we were going to be like hawthorn and draft based on foot skills.

Exactly, this and the top 4 talk.

from 2012 to 2014ish we drafted mackenzie, dunstan, wright, saunders, acres, curren, billings, lonie,

bolded can hit a target. Lonie you dunno what you're gonna get, I feel like acres has been pretty reliable after some shockers earlier on in his career.

Last few drafts have been better

They're just scared by it. People only get aggressive towards things they fear.

Theyre fearful of people dropping off and for valid reasons.

The club is horribly run and is going to come under increasing pressure from expansion.

This club just needs to get its s**t together.
Of course it's fear. Who wouldn't be fearful of members dropping off. We are done as a football club if people leave. And I love the club too much to just sit here and ignore comments like that.

Of course it's fear. Who wouldn't be fearful of members dropping off. We are done as a football club if people leave. And I love the club too much to just sit here and ignore comments like that.

Nobody could ever doubt your love for St Kilda, George, plus the love of everyone else on this forum. I only hope they/we are rewarded for it with another flag, though another finals would be great. Just a hint of better days would be lovely.

This 100% on the money and well written and i couldn't agree more

I put a post up this morning after reading a few post from last night suggesting if anyone is threatening violence as an option on here it should be a life ban.
I now understand that the Mods can't do this only admin can, so hopefully the post have been past on to the admin. because the threat of violence cannot be an option on here ever.

Nobody could ever doubt your love for St Kilda, George, plus the love of everyone else on this forum. I only hope they/we are rewarded for it with another flag, though another finals would be great. Just a hint of better days would be lovely.
I think we are all after the same thing. But it's bizarre to me that members are dropping off and people here aren't concerned by it. It's the worst thing a supporter can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back