Game Day Round 3, 2024: Essendon v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 30th March, 4:20PM AEDT *HASTIE DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t think this game is gonna be as easy as we are hoping. Might even find ourselves behind at HT.

FBuiJis.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think that teenage kid put himself on the wing then?
Absolutely - premeditated by Scott - my mate (who played in the game for StKevins) said they thought it was a great joke even though privately he was pretty disgusted.

Watching from home due to Covid.:mad::mad::mad:
Need a win to lighten the mood.
Nothing wrong with a bit of chest puffing and shoulder bumping, but hopefully anything dirty will be pinged early so players can settle and get on with footballing.

Very tough game. Will be rapt if we can find a way to win it given our outs. We still have enough good players out there to get the job done but it will come down to roles and everyone performing theirs.
I really think it comes down to the midfield , if we break even there we win , dominate there and we win easy.

essendon really have some battle hardened warriors like Nicholas hind, mason redman aswell as Xavier duursma hopefully our boys don’t get intimidated by these tough battle hardened beasts

Absolutely - premeditated by Scott - my mate (who played in the game for StKevins) said they thought it was a great joke even though privately he was pretty disgusted.
Again. You're saying one of the Scott bro's did this when playing school footy finals so he was 16-17 years old. He lined up on the wing, not his normal position. Do you think that was his own inspiration, or possibly another person like maybe a Coach or something? Is that kind of thing from a child really so unbelievable coz it just doesn't stick out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back