Review Round 5 - Adelaide Crows 'The Kieron Turner Cup'

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to see Brodie to get his chance and show us what he has learned but I would not be totally surprised if Scheer jumps ahead of him. Though Scheer is not as good inside he probably is better in 2 way running and is more useful forward. Go Brodie.

Big opportunity for Brodie now if he gets the call up. Like for like replacement and big midfield minutes available for him.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Scheer came in though. Has been the travelling emergency and seemed to be ahead of Brodie in the pecking order as of 2 weeks ago.

Big opportunity for whoever comes in.

Big opportunity for Brodie now if he gets the call up. Like for like replacement and big midfield minutes available for him.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Scheer came in though. Has been the travelling emergency and seemed to be ahead of Brodie in the pecking order as of 2 weeks ago.

Big opportunity for whoever comes in.

17er said in the podcast that Scheer is doing more in the NEAFL than Brodie is at the moment

Why not both Brodie and Sheer in ?
Brodie for Miles
Sheer for Lukosius .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

17er said in the podcast that Scheer is doing more in the NEAFL than Brodie is at the moment
Trouble is Scheer had looked good in the NEAFL before but has been pretty ineffective at AFL level. Averages ten disposals (13 if you isolate 2018).

Brodie 'should' get us the ball 20+ times, and we need that with Witts being pretty dominant in the ruck

Last edited:
Scheer clearly ahead of Brodie at the moment for mine.
His last 2 games in thrashings last year were very good playing a disciplined role up forward.
His NEAFL game last week was easily the best I've seen him play. Runs both ways now as he's fitter.
Agree, Brads seemed to have worked his ass off over the off season and now understands what it takes to be a AFL players. Might not find the ball as much as Brodie but he works harder both ways, cleaner with the ball and is a tackle machine. I’m happy with either of them in, but I’d prefer Scheer in. Let him roll through the midfield

I had a huge whinge about it on the oppo watch thread.
Good job AFL.
They are already preparing for us and we probably haven’t even left for Adelaide yet.
GCS NEAFL team need to travel to NSW and play tomorrow. Brisbane already won against Aspley. Brisbane 105 vs Aspley 52.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back