Preview Round 5: Essendon vs Collingwood, Melbourne Cricket Ground, ANZAC Day @ 3:20 PM

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope, the impact of that loss has made it infinitely more pervasive as a topic this week.
The funny part is that it was even being relentlessly discussed when the forecast was a low chance of rain, and * all rain at that!

You were away on leave for the Carlton game, correct? If so, I think people should be discussing whether you will be away or not.
That and the Adelaide game. I am now back for a long while now so clearly we will win every week from now on.

Anyone know the quickest way to get to the airport after the game? Made the mistake of booking a flight that it at 830, when the game starts at 320.

Anyone know the quickest way to get to the airport after the game? Made the mistake of booking a flight that it at 830, when the game starts at 320.
Skybus is pretty reliable if you get to Southern Cross Station

Tbh with that forecast i expect the MCG to be dry by playing time at 3.20 . That fact the ball is changed constantly will mean the previous rain will have little impact

That may be the case but we are talking about Essendon, if there is one club that folds at the slight of a puddle, then that club is Essendon, although we did beat Brisbane on a damp track

After today can we still play Myers?

Are we that stupid?

Not sure on the ruling, but a player did play in a VFL game during the day and later that night played an AFL game a few years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf is it gonna rain? This sucks. I'm actually a demon sent from hell and if I get water on me (sent from heaven) I melt and die.

Nice knowing you guys! Go Bombers!

Are we that stupid?

Not sure on the ruling, but a player did play in a VFL game during the day and later that night played an AFL game a few years ago.
Tony Armstrong for Collingwood.

If we lose it's not going to be because of the weather.

We didn't even lose the Carlton game because of the weather. we played like soft peni

I'm so cnofused
Me too.

If we win in the rain why did we win when if we lose its because of the rain? Can we still win because of the rain? Or is there some other reason we won that isn't the rain? What if it doesn't rain and we lose can it still be because of the rain?

Me too.

If we win in the rain why did we win when if we lose its because of the rain? Can we still win because of the rain? Or is there some other reason we won that isn't the rain? What if it doesn't rain and we lose can it still be because of the rain?
you have just summed up the last 10 pages of this thread. Except you forgot to mention Jane someone. Other than that, 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back