Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2100-2199

• > 2200

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

2003 with a donut from old mate birchall. should have had the vc loophole going with swan too for an extra 55 pts but happy to just get 2k considering the carnage!

1854. Shaw and Mumford with carry-over injuries, Ablett with a new injury, Hargrave and Porplyzia late withdrawals, Smith green vested, Malceski and Ellis red vested, Kennedy rested, Aaron Hall dropped for **** knows what reason and Deledio and Magner copping a few niggling injuries each which probably affected their scoring somewhat. Considering all of that I probably did quite well.

thanks a lot Porplyzia lost directly due to him pulling out, my opponent had Devon Smith as his emergency and i had hall and kennedy :(

still got 2065 and only lost my head to head by points :(

had 2 donuts and ended up with 2043. Meh. Dare say I'll slip from 270 ranking

I think that will give you a rise up the rankings mate.

2113 for me.

Avoided Sandi, Birchall, Porps, Malceski, Mummy, Mitchell, Smedts, Conca and Selwood.

Copped Buddy, Goddard, Smith, Hargrave (with Ellis's score), Coniglio and Clarke.

Swan as captain helped me big time! :thumbsu:

And I don't even have Ablett, Mumford or Hargrave so can't put the blame squarely on their sorry arses.
Second straight week in the 1800's, far too many disappointments to start listing here.

1864 with 2 doughnuts.

Was a disaster from the start I just hoped for luck.

No Sandi, no Carazzo, no Kenneddy, Dickson, Hall :(

I swapped Fyfe to my midfield for Couch and traded him to Rockliff.

Had I kept Fyfe and played Coniglio they would've scored about the same as Rockliff.

I think I did something stupid here and got rewarded but not having Giles as a bench ruck to cover Sandi is the biggest mistake I made and will turn what could've been a good season into an average one for me. I just gotta hope to trade well from here on in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So looks like they added a few more points to some of my players...

Ended up with 1948 (1 x zero). Expect to drop from 294 overall A LOT.

In the words of Molly do yourself a favour and check out the top team. Anyone with visions of granduer needs to get past this team and I can't see any weaknesses. I am 743 points behind this team already.

The team is called Jealous Much and was No. 2 weekly rank and no. 1 overall pretty much the perfect storm. Yes I am Jealous Much, great team.

In the words of Molly do yourself a favour and check out the top team. Anyone with visions of granduer needs to get past this team and I can't see any weaknesses. I am 743 points behind this team already.

The team is called Jealous Much and was No. 2 weekly rank and no. 1 overall pretty much the perfect storm. Yes I am Jealous Much, great team.
Yes it's very strong. Hopefully they make a few crappy trades e.g. upgrade Devon Smith to crappy forward.

Hey Dream Teamers,

1915, was saved earlier today by Thompson & Dangerfield (nice Showdown win as well), had coverage for Birchall (Ellis - 47) but nothing for the Porpoise, utilised the VC loophole and glad I took the safe option of Pendles after thinking of going to Goddard against the Dees!

Quick question for those more experienced, I utilised the VC loophole, had Gablett as C on the field, had both Coniglio and Shiel as emergencies but copped Coniglio's 46 instead of Shiel's 81, how does that work?

Very glad I traded out Mumford for HMac on Friday before lockout!

Back