Review Round 6 - GWS Giants vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure I would worry about choking up the game. This year is entirely development for your list the scoreboard should be a secondary focus that will eventually take care of itself

Not sure I would worry about choking up the game. This year is entirely development for your list the scoreboard should be a secondary focus that will eventually take care of itself
True ......but developing the ablility to kill a game or at least slow it down is a skill we need to learn so what better time to practice it. Keeping games like this from getting into the record books can be seen a a small victory IMO.

So if I read and saw properly this week we were out training at Windy Hill. The traditional home ground for a hundred years of our opponent this weekend. :confused: :eek: But it didn't matter because they are somewhere out at Tullamarine training at their new oval. :oops:

Why are we copping s**t for staying in Western Sydney?

Blacktown to Hombush is at least still Western Sydney. Why is Mcgarnagle and ilk letting Essendon get off with totally abandoning their base, walking away from their foundation and encroaching on someone else's territory? What does Essendon have to do with Essendon any more? IT'S A DISGRACE AND AN OUTRAGE I TELL YA!!!

So if I read and saw properly this week we were out training at Windy Hill. The traditional home ground for a hundred years of our opponent this weekend. :confused: :eek: But it didn't matter because they are somewhere out at Tullamarine training at their new oval. :oops:

Why are we copping s**t for staying in Western Sydney?

Blacktown to Hombush is at least still Western Sydney. Why is Mcgarnagle and ilk letting Essendon get off with totally abandoning their base, walking away from their foundation and encroaching on someone else's territory? What does Essendon have to do with Essendon any more? IT'S A DISGRACE AND AN OUTRAGE I TELL YA!!!
Hahaha fair post given the s**t you guys cop. I was interested too that your guys trained at Windy Hill. I think the Sheedy/Hird thing would have played a part in that.

Heading into the game soon. Looking forward to seeing the Giants in person. I reckon your boys will put in a good effort. Like someone else said, we've got to enjoy the wins against your mob while we can!

hampton 2 kicks. 2 f.... ups, some things nevers change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet again I'm getting 'cannot load video' on my iPhone. ******* AFL and ******* Telstra. I'm sure it's been a great first quarter to watch.

better than expected at quarter time would be an understatement.....i need a drink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back