Banter Round 6: Richmond vs A boring team from a boring town (the 5-0 battle)

Best part of Adelaide

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five wins in the bag,a great time to have a crack at the best team in the league atm.

Like Jack said on AFL 360 last night,it's exciting.
Five wins in the bag, a great time to have a crack at the best team in the league atm.

Like Rory said on 5aa last night , its exciting

I refuse to make any tip in games involving Richmond. No matter what I choose, the Tigers always * me.

This week is the first time I am confident in my tip: Pyke KO on Harwick in the 3rd round.

View attachment 362710

In homage to the Getaway I would like to honour the following trades

Trade to Adelaide for Richard Tambling.

• On 6 October 2010 he was traded to the Adelaide Crows for two draft selections, a first round and third round pick. On the 30th October, 2013 after only 16 games, he was delisted

Angus Graham

• On 19 October 2012, Graham signed with Adelaide Football Club for two years but did not play in 2013 or in 2014. On 6 September 2014, Adelaide announced that his contract would not be renewed
The pick we got for Tambling was used on Elton, given the Crows like to take our duds, what can we get for him at seasons end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you going to keep quoting posts from here on your board when they're clearly a pisstake? :drunk:

Although, to be fair, i suspected it was a pisstake and saved the poster from ridicule by removing their name from the post.

I could never understand why Coopers was cloudy with all that floaty crap in it....

until I visited Adelaide and saw their drinking water.
Drinking water! You can't even call that s**t water. That's Victorian sewerage we let into the Murray near Border town.

anyone flying over, don't worry about getting there too early in the morning.

rundle mall doesnt open till 11am on Sunday, something about all the owners ankle bracelets shocking them if they leave the house too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back