Autopsy Round 6 vs Brisbane, Metricon Stadium, Sunday 24th April, 4:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Davies, Atkins, Chol, Corbett
In: Hollands, Sharp, Burgess, Luko

(Swallow Sub)

Need to look for our 45s, or our switches, try posses the ball a little more instead of rushing to get the ball up into our 50. We need more gears.

Please dear god don't let luko ruck.

(Swallow Sub)

Need to look for our 45s, or our switches, try posses the ball a little more instead of rushing to get the ball up into our 50. We need more gears.

Maybe keep Corbett if Chol is out. Luko still plays up the ground more, with Corbett and Burgess (second ruck) playing out and Casboult at the top of the square.

But yeah, seems about right overall if they made those changes.

(Swallow Sub)

That's what every one said about burgess when witts got hurt.

I'm not expecting luko to dominate
Id prefer Burgess, Luko getting destroyed by a ruck 15kgs heavier them him is not what I want to see
Luko in the same weight if not more than Burgess and 6cm taller. Just thinking outside the box no good going back to plans that don't work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not expecting luko to dominate

Luko in the same weight if not more than Burgess and 6cm taller. Just thinking outside the box no good going back to plans that don't work.
Putting our light bodied young CHF into the ruck is just stupid.
Casboult can ruck

I'll rather get belted playing our brand of footy (attacking down the middle and hitting up short leading targets) (which can be prone to turnovers) than play slow defensive footy which ends up geting bombed to the top of the square and the guys are trying to lock it in. That football will get us no where, we need to start playing our own brand.

Eg. The hawks today in the last quarter, they kept looking forward and trying to get goals instead of slowly building by chipping it all the way back to the defensive square.

Would love to see Hollands play but i'm a sucker for debutants

Putting our light bodied young CHF into the ruck is just stupid.
Casboult can ruck
Especially when he is coming back from a knee collision injury already.

Levi is the obvious option. Just bring in whoever out of Burgess and Day has been performing better as a KPF for Chol.

I think we need to give neale some attention even if its not a tight tag. We don't have a tagger but seems we go with Rowell to be the defensive mid around stoppages. I guess the other option would be to go head to head miller v neale. Would be a good spectacle if they go that way and I would back touk in to be a more 2 way mid than neale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back