Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

But I’m lucky??? And yet again petrecca and Cripps run around free...neale won’t have anyone near him this week yet the player I have who plays in a team with Shaun higgins gets tagged
yet another example of how kissed you are. Cripps 1 point second half because he is not allowed to punish you ever. Pitt also slows down for the same reason. You just cannot stop getting kissed.

Might have to switch Starcevich on the field with the way Day is going, only problem won’t have a loophole, might have to put the C on Neale
Day finished on 38. With Starce's form I would almost take Day's score. I'm considering doing the same with taking Egg(E) over Hamill. It's such a low score to take as an emergency but these def rookies are bloody hopeless.

Day finished on 38. With Starce's form I would almost take Day's score. I'm considering doing the same with taking Egg(E) over Hamill. It's such a low score to take as an emergency but these def rookies are bloody hopeless.
Probably going to stick with Day, as I need Rivers as the my loop hole Captain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here am was all excited about Lloyd's awesome 115 i go and check my DT and to my horror he wasn't there! lol why the * don't i have Lloyd in DT?? Damn it, that was so disappointing. Projected says 1810 but I feel a bit disapointed tbh. Might sideways spud Laird > Lloyd next week.

13/1087c all done for today. Laird, Ridley, Grundy, Devon, Doedee, Neale, Simpson, Petracca, Gawn

Here am was all excited about Lloyd's awesome 115 i go and check my DT and to my horror he wasn't there! lol why the fu** don't i have Lloyd in DT?? Damn it, that was so disappointing. Projected says 1810 but I feel a bit disapointed tbh. Might sideways spud Laird > Lloyd next week.

13/1087c all done for today. Laird, Ridley, Grundy, Devon, Doedee, Neale, Simpson, Petracca, Gawn
Might go Docherty > Lloyd, when Carlton have the bye as I have Sicily in Defence as well, I‘ll have to downgrade someone though

I'm giving up on 2020. It has been a f@%&#g disaster from round 1 where if anything could go wrong it did. Almost every trade I've made since has been equally disastrous. Gone from being in the top 100 each of the past 3 years and will be lucky this year to be better than 3000.

I'm giving up on 2020. It has been a f@%&#g disaster from round 1 where if anything could go wrong it did. Almost every trade I've made since has been equally disastrous. Gone from being in the top 100 each of the past 3 years and will be lucky this year to be better than 3000.
now you know what it's like to be unlucky, welcome to my last 3 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back