Game Day Round 9, 2019: Collingwood v St.Kilda *Bruce 100th, Savage 150th, Young debut*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
Mate, umpires had no bearing on the result. Week in week out you look for someone else to blame, how about blame the players that can’t kick straight.

Umpires can't be blamed for today. The umpiring hasn't been too bad.

If we converted in the first and second quarters we'd be right. 11 points (or whatever it is) is inexcusable.

Lenny2020

Cancelled
Feb 6, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Have we cooked this rebuild?

I honestly can’t tell. I was hopeful all season but I don’t know if we will ever have the quality or class to win a flag with this list.

Yeah mate! It was obvious it was cooked in 2017. I got laughed at and ridiculed for suggesting it.

We are no where near it and never will be until we can draft and develop an elite inside mid.

I honest can’t tell. I was hopeful all season but I don’t know if we will ever have the quality or class to win a flag with this list.

Oct 16, 2014
Top of a God
AFL Club
St Kilda
Our two best mids in seb Ross and billings are completely unaccountable. Don't have a defensive bone in their bodies. Do not like contact either.

Billings will be ok. But Seb is starting to become a worry.
I’ll back billing over Ross everyday. Newnes and Ross in our leadership group is just a joke. Both happy to coast and do the easy stuff.

Lenny2020

Cancelled
Feb 6, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah mate! It was obvious it was cooked in 2017. I got laughed at and ridiculed for suggesting it.

We are no where near it and never will be until we can draft and develop an elite inside mid.

Just one? Look about three short at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly can’t tell. I was hopeful all season but I don’t know if we will ever have the quality or class to win a flag with this list.
Yes, Needed 5o keep Goddard, not do stupid trades and also our 2014 draft set us back.

MrFoster

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Leadership starts at the top.
It’s not that they are soft.. our mids are just lack quality and quantity..

Ross, Steele and Dunstan are mids.. all others are just trying to play mid.. which out of the above will make it to Collingwood or Geelong‘s team? none.. Maybe a fit Steven.. Hannebury has been injury prone so can’t really count him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back