Preview Round 9, 2022 vs North Melbourne @ Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boak has played more than 310 games.

P.S.: He’s tied on 4th with Tim Ginever (314 games).
Correct re-Boak currently.

My point was Trav broke the previous record last year! Which I thought was Kane's.

Travis is only breaking his own record this week, and every week thereafter :think:

Ginever's record (and any others above that eg. Ebert, Phillips, etc) are for SANFL games - your original the post referenced AFL games only.

My point was Trav broke the previous record last year! Which I thought was Kane's.

Travis is only breaking his own record this week, and every week thereafter :think:

Ginever's record (and any others above that eg. Ebert, Phillips, etc) are for SANFL games - your original the post referenced AFL games only.
Thatsthejokesimpsons.jpeg

North will be absolutely smashed in the media this week.
Expect a furious response.

Think we will struggle big time in the first half, and go to the break behind, but will break it open in the tbird quarter and get to 25 - 30 points up midway through the final stanza, before allowing Norfs a late flurry.
We hang on to grab 4 premiership points with an un-exciting 9 point victory.

A win is a win.

Bang on VV
So predictable

red_herring1.png
???

We were favourites against North in 2019 until Ben Brown Bowl combined with
What happen Power?/PTSD Dog was rolled out.

The original post wasn’t mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, this week Trent Dumont is the H&S Protocol omission. I looks like we are getting a different player every week. Not ideal but it sure is better than having all them out in the same week.

Add Tom Jonas to the list.

I reckon Tom Clurey will have to step into Jonas' spot.

Last edited:
So, this week Trent Dumont is the H&S Protocol omission. I looks like we are getting a different player every week. Not ideal but it sure is better than having all them out in the same week.

Add Tom Jonas to the list.

I reckon Tom Clurey will have to step into Jonas' spot.
Eventually there may well be a team wide infection, and we have ten or so out at once, albeit usually it just lasts a week.
I'm a fan of staggering the virus across the season, if achievable, though. :cool::)

Eventually there may well be a team wide infection, and we have ten or so out at once, albeit usually it just lasts a week.
I'm a fan of staggering the virus across the season, if achievable, though. :cool::)

Gillion has probably told the virus to wait until later in the season when Port has a 'must win' game. ;)

Another reason why the 0-5 start is unacceptable.

All it will take is for us to drop one expected win due to Covid and it makes finals almost impossible.

No doubt Koch will still blame Covid not Ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back