Preview Round 9, 2023 : Hawks v Demons, 4.35pm Sat 13th May

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on here we go as usual. He was labelled unfit by a poster which is a massive insult for a bloke that has done a full preseason, played every game and tries his guts out every week. It suggests he is a bludger which is not the case. If he was unfit by our standards he would be not allowed to train with the main group until he hit KPIs. This is not the case..

You have benchmarked him against the elite for his position and used that to justify supporting the unfit label. Most of the AFL comp is unfit if you follow your method. It's stupid.

One thing I noticed after most of his clangers two weeks ago was that he was really fatigued. I actually see it as a positive for him – increasing his fitness or improving his running patterns might allow him to become the player many of us think he can be.

On Weddle, I had the same concerns that others did around his intent to attack certain contests but it appears from the stats that he attended the most 1:1s on the ground with 4 and didn't lose a single one. As tough as it is, might have a few beers, go back and watch his game a little closer.
He was good mate watching it live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back