ROUND'S 11 & 12 TICKETING INFO

Remove this Banner Ad

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Vc Gov has introduced some restrictions, not sure how that will impact sporting venues but I couldn't get tickets today for the AFL reserve on sale.
Have any club members been affected by this announcement?

I then received this email.

"The AFL advises that the AFL Member on-sale for Round 11 and 12 scheduled for 10am this morning will be delayed.
An updated on-sale time will be advised later today".

covid.png

Last edited:

Just our luck. We needed a crowd against an interstate side and nobody will be able to go.
That's presuming the Crows even come over.

I'd much rather a reduced capacity than no crowds at all. if they go no crowds for this round, we should take our bye this week RD 11 and not RD 13 as scheduled

I'd much rather a reduced capacity than no crowds at all. if they go no crowds for this round, we should take our bye this week RD 11 and not RD 13 as scheduled
Yep. Will only be 25k there anyway.

I fully understand the government is trying to keep all of us Victorians safe. Winter is coming and apparently you know who is due to be back at work on the job in June. I can't bear to think of having to look at that blokes face on tv every day if another lockdown happens.

honestly it's pretty clear that hotels as quarantine is not ideal as those involved don't have the correct training/facilities to make it work.
every state has had issues... why did we not fly the classic "jobs/economy" garbage and build some infrastructure that can be utilised in this situation? We knew winter and mutations were 6 months away.... summer with no cases was the perfect time to prepare. A vaccine would've been handy to if the feds didn't have their thumbs stuck in their asses and had actually got their s**t together to work that one out ... zzzzzz

C'mon over to WA for a couple of weeks Tiges, the weather's fine ! Dreamtime at McOptus Oval and the first chance to watch my beloved Tigers in the flesh since Dreamtime 2018. A lot of water under the bridge since then !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL advises the following ticketing on-sale information regarding the two moved matches in Round 11.

Gold Coast SUNS vs Hawthorn
Saturday May 29
SCG
7:40pm AEST
Tickets will go on-sale at 2:00pm AEST via ticketek.com.au
*Anyone who purchased a ticket for the previously scheduled match in Darwin will get an automatic refund in the coming days.

Richmond vs Adelaide Crows
Sunday May 30
GIANTS Stadium
2:10pm AEST
Tickets will go on-sale at 2:00pm AEST via Ticketmaster.com.au

Ticket prices for both matches:

Adult $30, Concession $20, Junior $10 and Family $60

All clubs are also offering eligible members $0 access – with information to be communicated from Clubs direct to thier Members.

The AFL advises the following ticketing on-sale information regarding the two moved matches in Round 11.

Gold Coast SUNS vs Hawthorn
Saturday May 29
SCG
7:40pm AEST
Tickets will go on-sale at 2:00pm AEST via ticketek.com.au
*Anyone who purchased a ticket for the previously scheduled match in Darwin will get an automatic refund in the coming days.

Sunday May 30
GIANTS Stadium

All clubs are also offering eligible members $0 access – with information to be communicated from Clubs direct to thier Members.
Got an email from the club for tickets about an hour ago ... along with another one inviting me to enter the ballot for the MR room ahead of this weeks game at the MCG. Automation - a blessing and a curse.

Would be very interested to see how tickets are allocated for the Dreamtime match if it does get moved to Optus Stadium.

I know it's an Essendon home game but surely Richmond interstate members will get an option before general public?

That's what I'm hoping for.

Sunday May 30
GIANTS Stadium

Pretty sure Tugga not for us Victorians, AFL should state that... The Club on its FB page stated eligible NSW/Canberra members can purchase tickets.
I guess our supporters from QLD, SA etc can attend too by purchasing a GA ticket

Pretty sure Tugga not for us Victorians, AFL should state that... The Club on its FB page stated eligible NSW/Canberra members can purchase tickets.
I guess our supporters from QLD, SA etc can attend too by purchasing a GA ticket
I posted that so that non Vics can attend.
If it was only metro Melbourne affected, hell I'd fly up for the game.

Fair enough. Yeah me too, was wanting to go for the weekend with the family but once they shut the gate on us no nope!
I just checked the NSW Health website and as far as I could tell, as long as you haven't been to one of the 'areas of high concern' you can still apply for a permit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back