My team vs Freo:

Broad - Grimes - Balta
Rioli - Vlastuin - Short
McIntosh - Taranto - Pickett
Mansell - Baker - Cumberland
Ryan - Martin - Riewoldt
Nank - Ross - Bolton

Clarke - Ralphsmith - Nyuon - Banks

OUT: Graham (Omitted), Young (Omitted), Prestia (Managed), Cotchin (Sub)
IN: Cumberland, Banks, Nyuon, Vlastuin
Good side. My only worry is it would leave us a bit light on for midfielders.

Good side. My only worry is it would leave us a bit light on for midfielders.

Something I did consider, and you could easily go Sonsie rather than Banks, but I do think Banks is worthy of a debut. (Or you could go Sonsie for McIntosh, but like I said in the post, too much inexperience?).

Looking on the weekend, our CBAs were: TT - 28, Prestia - 27, Cotchin - 23, Bolton - 21, Martin - 3 in a game where a lot of goals were kicked. I don't see there being as many goals vs Fremantle, and so I think you can look at spreading the CBAs to Ross (who's shown at the backend of last season that he is a more than serviceable inside mid), Pickett for a defensive role (had 19 vs Port, which was the highest out of our mids in that game. Cotch had 0 in that game) or maybe look at giving a couple more to Baker, Martin or Short.

My crazy shout would be throwing D.Rioli onto the back of the stoppage (when Bolton isn't in there), the same way Sinclair has occasionally gone into the middle for St Kilda and added more pace coming out of the centre. With HRS and Short, you could probably risk it for a centre bounce or two, just to mix things up.

SEN prove their irrelevance

they squeeze in 4 bummers….who scraped over the line to beat lol Norf

you can’t make this s**t up
brad scott prob picked the team 🤣

Difficult week for those posters that like to spend their whole week 'liking' every single negative post on here after a loss. Wonder what they do with their time now.
There's always the Carlton board.

Nah mate just wasn’t impressed as I thought we’d win by more and yet I had nearly another heart attack as we let a team of plastic nobodies nearly beat us. Dimmas effing posts are shite and I’m going to hack the campaigner’s account next week if he’s Fxxking smiling as we have to go through the ordeal of another close game.
People are too sensitive on here and should know by now I’m a bit eccentric and see things differently. I’m just a different colour on here as it gets a bit bland and sterile reading the same ball cupping tripe.
"People are too sensitive on here" says the person triggered by dimma on Twitter when he's not our coach anymore but just enjoying life and supporting. What a criminal he is for living his life.

Something I did consider, and you could easily go Sonsie rather than Banks, but I do think Banks is worthy of a debut. (Or you could go Sonsie for McIntosh, but like I said in the post, too much inexperience?).
Sonsie for Prestia, if Prestia was to go out. Banks onto the wing for McIntosh, but then he was better this week too. Either one of them in for Graham.

Getting around to watching the replay now…how the hell was that ground AFL standard? I thought people were going overboard when some said it wasn’t AFL standard, but my god, it was absolutely shocking.

Hugo will play 200 and be a gun. Dimma can do post whatever he likes, he changed the course of the club’s history and all of our lives in the process, and he’s on the other side of the world and not cramping anyone’s style.

I’d love to see Dan Rioli in the midfield.

Get Pickett to 100 games, hasn’t he got 4 kids and still breeding?
Who is having a problem with dimmas Twitter apart from that weird TI poster ?
A guy posts his support for his former team and everyone is having a sook about it ? Is it not gender neutral or something ? Maybe it needs hannah mouncey to be serving the drinks to calm everyone down

"People are too sensitive on here" says the person triggered by dimma on Twitter when he's not our coach anymore but just enjoying life and supporting. What a criminal he is for living his life.
He can live his life and why do I need to know about it? You need to let go Jc12 as he’s no longer a part of our future and just a historical figure. I’m waiting for KB , Royce , Raines, Cloke , Sheds and any other living legend to post on Twitter.
Just chill as it’s all a wankfest for little children to all feel warm and fuzzy and give the little muppet some 2000 feel good likes. Poor bastard must be feeling so under loved and bored on his holiday that he has to get the warmth of his old Tiger fans that he just betrayed. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting around to watching the replay now…how the hell was that ground AFL standard? I thought people were going overboard when some said it wasn’t AFL standard, but my god, it was absolutely shocking.
it was worse than colonial stadium sandpit in 2000

Who is having a problem with dimmas Twitter apart from that weird TI poster ?
A guy posts his support for his former team and everyone is having a sook about it ? Is it not gender neutral or something ? Maybe it needs hannah mouncey to be serving the drinks to calm everyone down
If everyone is having a sook about it then there’s a problem Houston. 😂 Stop behaving like a clown as we can have an opinion or do you own Bigfooty ?

As far a I'm concerned, anyone who's taken us to 3.............yes 3.... flags can post anything, anywhere, anytime.
Never forget.

PS. Doubt Royce, Raines or Clokey would be on twitter somehow.

hawks board. no comment just laugh reacts

Worpel has far more competition for coaches votes in the Hawks midfield, in addition to less opportunity to gather them given our position on the ladder. Taranto is an extraordinarily large distance ahead of any other Richmond player in terms of output in the midfield, where Worpel has had to compete with Newcombe, Day, Nash and others recording a very similar output.
Before this year I might have agreed, but on form he's been better than Taranto this year and markedly better than Hopper while being younger than both. Clubs would come knocking to offer more than that but probably not enough that it offsets what we lose for trading him.
Taranto should be absolutely nowhere near the AA squad this year Dom. What football have you been watching?
Toranto will fast become a liability in the Tigers midfield. A bull today a frost tomorrow
I know who's who. Taranto is the one with more disposals, worse efficiency, more clangers, more turnovers, lower player rating. He's worse than Worpel at the worst parts of Worpel's game which is bad.

Taranto isn't even in the best 20 mids in the competition this year let alone making the AA side. He's behind Bontempelli, Oliver, Petracca, Butters, Rozee, Libba, Serong, De Goey, Rowell, Anderson, Dawson, Newcombe, Neale and that's just off the top of my head.
His lower player rating reflects that his ball use actively hurts the Tigers more than it helps them, despite you assuming that's "what they want from him".

No serious person would have him making the AA squad.

He can live his life and why do I need to know about it? You need to let go Jc12 as he’s no longer a part of our future and just a historical figure. I’m waiting for KB , Royce , Raines, Cloke , Sheds and any other living legend to post on Twitter.
Just chill as it’s all a wankfest for little children to all feel warm and fuzzy and give the little muppet some 2000 feel good likes. Poor bastard must be feeling so under loved and bored on his holiday that he has to get the warmth of his old Tiger fans that he just betrayed. 😂
What are you on about ? If you don't want to know about it then just scroll past, he's just posting on Twitter like millions of others have the right to do, yet you call people sensitive 😂 you need help mate. It's the 21st century people use social media, stay home and stick to your hand written postcards

What are you on about ? If you don't want to know about it then just scroll past, he's just posting on Twitter like millions of others have the right to do, yet you call people sensitive 😂 you need help mate. It's the 21st century people use social media, stay home and stick to your hand written postcards
Hey dude I’m allowed to have my opinion on it and if a bigot like you gets upset over it then take your own advice. Surely there’s enough room for your boofhead and bully tactics and my petit head and kind heart on here.

Last edited:
Oh sorry i was only joking and wasn't being a Grandpa basher:);):'(:moustache:, but just add @ in front of the name of poster you're trying to tag. Here we go Freddy Swift

Person normally pops up after a few letters and then @ disappears after you select the poster. Exception is Rioli2Rioli as he's a troll. lol;):think:o_O:p:moustache:
Okay thanks TigerImposter. You learn something every day they say. Incidentally, I'm a grandma not a grandpa. :)

Depends what you're having a sook about. A man posts his support for his former club yet you have an issue with it. And why exactly? So weird.
Bc Im allowed to have my feelings or are yours the only ones relevant to this narrative of yours? Why are you right and me wrong junior? As you said it’s the 21st century and everyone is entitled to freedom of speech in a democratic country .
So put away your Communist flag into the cupboard and the ink pen back in its well and inherit a carriage device. Be cautious as you can be charged for harassment using a carriage device with a maximum penalty of three years jail.

Back