Official Match Thread S26 Round 16 Las Vegas Bears vs Gold City Royals at The Maracanã Stadium , Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (The Stadium In The Sky)

The best thing about Brazil is:

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the tag
The irony is , I’m closer to being an anti-horse racing vegan than the opposite
Definitely the wrong game for me to be coming out of a hiatus and back into the starting line up haha
Join the Bears!

I am also, according to the laws of physics, a mass. (Unless I multiply myself by the speed of light squared, then I am an energy.)
Same same but different.

I don't even have to manipulate the data. For the past three weeks, you've sucked a whole bunch of equine extensions.
kdavva74 contacted me through an Indian Bookmaker and asked me to limit my Mobbs Medal winning margin to under 5 votes. You’d be amazed with what nice manners and a pretty face can achieve

kdavva74 contacted me through an Indian Bookmaker and asked me to limit my Mobbs Medal winning margin to under 5 votes. You’d be amazed with what nice manners and a pretty face can achieve

lol when Rodders gets more votes than you

Phar Lap Likes This

So GreyCrow, ready to get trashed by a first time ruckman?

lol when Rodders gets more votes than you
I was the best player in the comp in S24, and didn’t get a single vote. Now I’m just tackling non stop because that’s what umpires love. There’s no way I don’t win this bloody medal :mad:

I was the best player in the comp in S24, and didn’t get a single vote. Now I’m just tackling non stop because that’s what umpires love. There’s no way I don’t win this bloody medal :mad:

I feel like the fact umpires are exclusively ex-followers might have something to do with the endless cycle.

I figure by eating animals I am saving the vegans food from getting eaten

Vegans can thank me later
If you are a vegan a cow will think you are its food.
45278517_10215196799626508_149035902042112000_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Common mistake. Hello MWPP. Are you a Royal or has someone just tagged you in here?
I am a royal . Have been for about 3?? seasons . Just a very inactive one .

I am a royal . Have been for about 3?? seasons . Just a very inactive one .

It's all good, its just as the best club in the league we tend to attract randoms hopping along for the ride, usually Tigerturbulance.

Back