Official Match Thread S28 First Semi Final: Sin City Swamprats vs West Coast Wonders at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

Who wins?

• Swamprats

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Wonders

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No surprise really. Nobody could have replaced my alcohol serving abilities and let's be honest.. sober Swamprats just aren't that entertaining.
WHERE'S MY ******* BEER, YOU USELESS, MEANDERING, SCATTERBRAINED TWIT?

Also, good to see you, Butts.

giphy.gif

Bad luck Wonders. Enjoy your mad Monday and thanks for a good week.

Also good to see Sparkle giving it to Ant Bear on the field. Being a big name player, he should be given the all clear with the QRP.

No surprise really. Nobody could have replaced my alcohol serving abilities and let's be honest.. sober Swamprats just aren't that entertaining.
Welcome back mate!

I may be broken down but I am not a car! Soon as I get this choke sorted you're all f’ed!

Nah but seriously IDC if you're out there, should I go manual choke or electric? I wanted to go hot air but my custom extractors don't have an outlet to feed the exhaust fumes back in to the carb and I'm not sure if it's possible to go that way now.

Manual. Then at least you can trust it and have control over it

giphy.gif

Bad luck Wonders. Enjoy your mad Monday and thanks for a good week.

Also good to see Sparkle giving it to Ant Bear on the field. Being a big name player, he should be given the all clear with the QRP.

I chose to abstain from banter regarding Ant Bear's defection throughout the week but instead went for a solid hip and shoulder on the ground. Think I might have lost the battle, but the Rats won the war

Fortunately I chose to use my right shoulder (which is now pretty sore), because I need my left arm to hold my stubbies when I have a couple of quiet froffies to celebrate

Ant Bear the Wonders demand a re-sim based on the following irrefutable evidence.

Natural Dumbarse informs the players this at half time with a point in the game.
Rich (BB code):
ooo close game.

Will be back in one hour

So I did the responsible thing
Rich (BB code):
Hit the pub Wonders

We come back an hour later as directed to find the Swampies kicked 5.7 (how's that for incompetence) to nothing. Take that quarter out and the Wonders won the last quarter to win the game. Now use your administrative powers for what they were intended and serve true justice.

Also deregister philreich

Ant Bear the Wonders demand a re-sim based on the following irrefutable evidence.

Natural Dumbarse informs the players this at half time with a point in the game.
Rich (BB code):
ooo close game.

Will be back in one hour

So I did the responsible thing
Rich (BB code):
Hit the pub Wonders

We come back an hour later as directed to find the Swampies kicked 5.7 (how's that for incompetence) to nothing. Take that quarter out and the Wonders won the last quarter to win the game. Now use your administrative powers for what they were intended and serve true justice.

Also deregister philreich
I think the alcohol is talking.......

Up the mighty rats!!!

Cheers Wonders. Congrats on another solid season & thanks for an entertaining match thread this week.

Special mentions to...

Bloodied52 - First season & you killed it mate. Good luck in the rookie awards.

Ant Bear - You flog. You should have stayed.

Elton Johns Wig - Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

U2tigers - Come to the rats now... please?

Bonz - You are clearly the Wonders best Qooty player... So leave them & come to the rats too... Also pretty please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up the mighty rats!!!

Cheers Wonders. Congrats on another solid season & thanks for an entertaining match thread this week.

Special mentions to...

Bonz - You are clearly the Wonders best Qooty player... So leave them & come to the rats too... Also pretty please?
No class

Up the mighty rats!!!

Special mentions to...

Cheers GtG. Good fun banting with you over the season. Enjoyed your observance of the 27 rule. Like all Bloods you hold to superstitions others find mystifying.

Cheers GtG. Good fun banting with you over the season. Enjoyed your observance of the 27 rule. Like all Bloods you hold to superstitions others find mystifying.
I'd call you a shoe in but my neighbours didn't like the smell of mine and threw them back over.

Back