Official Match Thread S31 Round 8 - Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at the BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm tipping you're an acca dacca fan because the highway to he'll spoken of is near your house.
Stop trying to use your brain to figure out s**t. It doesn't work in the SFA. Just vote for the best one, which is obviously mine.

There's a Hungry Tjasta's and a Bostrich's Burgers. Also there's the Snake Bakery.

ok you sold me, Taco's from "Tonga Bobs Tequila and Taco Bar" for lunch it is.... or a Burrito..

Hey Mobbs, once you’ve eaten your salami and had your nap can you please build a "Tonga Bobs Tequila and Taco Bar" near Van Cortlandt Park? I’ll shout you a week of free tacos & tequila.

Well I know I’d rather eat a snack box than ******* chicken twisties
Lord_Flashheart

ezgif-6-2190bf71c105.gif

Hey Mobbs, once you’ve eaten your salami and had your nap can you please build a "Tonga Bobs Tequila and Taco Bar" near Van Cortlandt Park? I’ll shout you a week of free tacos & tequila.

also petition to get the Big Red Gummy Baby in the Docklands area.

I've never been so absolutely disgusted in my life, how dare you. Im going to turn you into the eighth back once I'm done. You'll be a quarter of the man you started as

Ooooo fraction threats are hot, especially when they're made by a Master in Origami

Ooooo fraction threats are hot, especially when they're made by a Master in Origami

I heard he loves smashing Quarter Pounders as well. How's that for violent hot fractions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

specials today include the Nachosaurus!

1616733702876.png

It's ok to know your limits on how much you can eat in one sitting Supersnackbox
You're talking to the wrong person here mate, I won 3 junior hotdog eating contests as a young fella and not that long ago ate 40 party pies and sausagerolls (50/50 split) in one sitting 😇 I've still got it

Hehe, unfortunately not.

Your mum is twice the man you'll ever be.
Im not even going to argue on that one cause I'd be lying

Lord_Flashheart
You take that back about Chicken Twisties

You're talking to the wrong person here mate, I won 3 junior hotdog eating contests as a young fella and not that long ago ate 40 party pies and sausagerolls (50/50 split) in one sitting I've still got it

Im not even going to argue on that one cause I'd be lying

How big is a junior hotdog though?

@Lord_Flashheart
Whenever Twisties get mentioned, no one ever mentions these.
1616738810813.png
Frankly, I think this gives the other 2 choices a run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back