News Saints to play ANZAC Day & home matches in New Zealand

Remove this Banner Ad

The biggest waste of the clubs time only made possible from the fact that the Etihad stadium deal hasn't been changed since the afl took over. Extra travels costs you game both with no home ground advantage for no game in NZ and then the following week. Club is flogging a dead horse. Every time I hear this crap I wonder who wants this and why aren't supporters consulted about this complete and unmitigated failure that just will not die.

We have waited long enough for success without self inflicting wounds like this crap. Finnis / Bains / Cox this decision will be viewed in the same way Archie Frasier decision to leave Moorabbin a regressive and highly unpopular policy.

Saints in NZ needs to be resigned to history.

The biggest waste of the clubs time only made possible from the fact that the Etihad stadium deal hasn't been changed since the afl took over. Extra travels costs you game both with no home ground advantage for no game in NZ and then the following week. Club is flogging a dead horse. Every time I hear this crap I wonder who wants this and why aren't supporters consulted about this complete and unmitigated failure that just will not die.

We have waited long enough for success without self inflicting wounds like this crap. Finnis / Bains / Cox this decision will be viewed in the same way Archie Frasier decision to leave Moorabbin a regressive and highly unpopular policy.

Saints in NZ provided a $500k profit per game. That's the motivation.

Just like tassie was a waste. Now some people want to go back.

Saints in NZ provided a $500k profit per game. That's the motivation.
Wouldn't need to go over there if our stadium deal was fixed paid for Etihad asset of the league now have to wander around selling games because of failures including Tassie the 500k can be offset by not finishing top 4 ever because of extra travel. Absolute sideshow nothing more. Sick of the club talking about it.

Just like tassie was a waste. Now some people want to go back.
I dont think Tassie was a waste.
I think we just jumped ship before we started to reap the benefits..
Wouldve been better to stay in Tassie before Hawks and North jumped on board before trying NZ IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back