Game Day SANFL Preliminary Final - Crows vs Glenelg (3.15pm @ Adelaide Oval)

Remove this Banner Ad

If Dmac can survive 200 games at top level, is ideal body shape/size even a thing?

It's like how we never went hard at Neale for being too small.

Just play the ones with talent.The rest will look after itself.
Lachie Neale is 2cm shorter 12KG heavier! He's a veritable cannonball.

Ideal body shape/size isn't a thing, but body shape/size certainly is. I'm sure Ned will gain weight and I hope he can play AFL level, and the way he cracks in is great, but against heavier bodied midfielders like Neale? ...yes I know he brought down the galloping gasometer from Norwood.

He needs plenty of Maccas.

Interesting point from Graeme Cornes - apparently the AFL coaching panel was in the SANFL coaching box on the weekend...

Why??

Considering our second-half capitulation, I believe it too.

They played like they did against port and the way the ones played all year.

They were clinical against Norwood.

It wasnt until time on in the first and second quarter did we actualy play any good.

Yet in the third we were okay until Time on, then we went to s**t.

After that effort where motlop made three players look like orange cones at training, I turned off. They weren't trying, just going through the motions. As if we threw the game.

I think Jones, Gallucci, Poholke, McHenry, Fogarty, Hamil, Schol and McAdam will all play plenty of AFL football.

Will threy turn into A grade talent. I don’t know and I don’t think anyone could tell us that right now they all have plenty of development to go.
what do people see in Poholke and Galluci?? Poholke is already slow at this young age with slow decision making and Galluci doesn’t know how to read the game. After watching a lot of the SANFL it’s a worry when top up players are regularly better than AFL listed ones of numerous years

what do people see in Poholke and Galluci?? Poholke is already slow at this young age with slow decision making and Galluci doesn’t know how to read the game. After watching a lot of the SANFL it’s a worry when top up players are regularly better than AFL listed ones of numerous years
That's the same mentality that applied for almost the entire season with FOG, can't be selected for seniors as he isn't dominating SANFL. At the end of the season with JJ not performing and Berg ineffective they were forced to play FOG and in an AFL team structure and game style he did bloody well.

Some players just play much better in a structured environment rather than the odds and sods of our SANFL side. The flip is Wilson who dominates but looks lost thus far in AFL side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why were these clowns in the box?

It’s not their team.

Probably trying to look good for the review. Showing a keen interest in the future of the side. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back