Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫

*** ALL BOLD AND CAPS BREAKING NEWS WITH UNDERLINED WORDS FOR EXTRA EMPHASIS AND ALSO A GIF THAT I THOUGHT WOULD HELP LIGHTEN THE MOOD ***

NED_FLANDERS HAS ANNOUNCED HE IS QUITTING THE COMMITTEE AND HAS DELISTED HIMSELF FROM THE FURIES

#SCANDAL

*** ALL BOLD AND CAPS BREAKING NEWS WITH UNDERLINED WORDS FOR EXTRA EMPHASIS AND ALSO A GIF THAT I THOUGHT WOULD HELP LIGHTEN THE MOOD ***

NED_FLANDERS HAS ANNOUNCED HE IS QUITTING THE COMMITTEE AND HAS DELISTED HIMSELF FROM THE FURIES

#SCANDAL

lhLdEdFqV6JHX274iIEv-XLiLc7qm02dDIdRHJcZWB_DR0saNa8LMNzaEyVIbtkcxlGLychMw9O9=w500-h286

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Once again the Boys Club has taken another victim. When will someone take down this evil force in our sub-board?

I like Ned.

🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫

#SCANDAL

Could it be that Ned_Flanders has been poached by the Vampires at the last minute to add some prestige to the bid??
1280895.jpg

Could it be that Ned_Flanders has been poached by the Vampires at the last minute to add some prestige to the bid??
View attachment 900398

You know, I'd applaud that kind of heel turn. Voting for expansion against the wishes of his LG, because he's secretly part of the expansion bid.

#scandal likes the cut of your jib st. You've got a fresh sound that will play well here.

How many victims is Filthy going to have before someone says enough is enough? Shameful

I was just asking for directions on how to get away from the committee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back