Society/Culture School principal makes boys apologize for............being born male.

Remove this Banner Ad

A week before this thread was started Wesley College was forced to refer claims of sexual assault and harassment by some students on other students to the cops.

Clearly this stuff happens at the wrong schools.

I've also learned Tef loves private schools so much he created this thread to run interference for them.

Nobody ever got fired when I was in high school for showing us "educational videos" about how girls shouldn't have sex because blokes might talk about them to other blokes and call them "a dud root".
Same way generations of gay Aussies laughed out loud when Safe Schools was said to be setting a gay agenda, whatever the * that is, when for most of us sex education at school didn't even acknowledge we existed and was full of what those who criticised SS might have called heterosexual propaganda.

Its 2021. The script is

Prejudiced against women = fired
Prejudiced against race = Fired, harassed, protested against, abused on the street
Prejudiced against men = Promotion and wage increase

Men built & still largely maintain material civilisation, so the administration class are useless once males stop taking orders.

Nobody ever got fired when I was in high school for showing us "educational videos" about how girls shouldn't have sex because blokes might talk about them to other blokes and call them "a dud root".

I went to an all boys Catholic high school, we had a teacher tell us in year 8 that we shouldn't wank, he didn't get sacked either.

Men built & still largely maintain material civilisation, so the administration class are useless once males stop taking orders.
Or at least men and men who put their names on the work of women.

Just for accuracy.

Certainly didn't work when I was in High School in the 70s.:rainbow::D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno what you're giggling about, if you're denying the fundamental differences between the sexes then you're really no better than a creationist.
I’m laughing a the stupid meme.

I’m laughing a the stupid meme.

Whoa, so now giants of feminism are stupid.

You are in denial about human truths. Stop reinforcing your inaccurate biases with tabloid drivel and read some proper books.

You cannot deny evolutionary truths. They will eventually steamroll right over you.
Let them deny, it'll be so much fun watching the the real young men slay the hotties while the soy boys sit and read the latest post modern drivel and wonder how they can get a worthwhile mate to procreate with them.
Or stay with them, without the open relationship rule
On Pixel 4 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back