Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How many chicken coups can this campaigner build before his entire roost crumbles?
What embarrassing lot we are on the world stage!
That’s the lot of a Pentecostal lead nation, priceless!

Because respecting women is woke lefty claptrap

No, actually it's moreso normal conservative, respectable (especially Christian) behaviour. In fact, that's how most of society treated each other (men respecting men; men respecting women; women respecting men and women) before "woke lefties" in the 60s came down tearing down western civilisation in a rage.

So someone else is responsible for the current malaise regarding how Women are treated, that isn't the government involved?

Do tell.

Um that you even pose this question in such an earnest, believing manner, is seriously disturbing.

No, governments aren't "responsible" for individuals and their behaviour in society. Christ.

Growing up I've always mentally marked the sort of slow-learner type of older Australian that clenches their fist and rages at the "Government! and the Priminister!" whenever Coles puts their prices up, or their council rates go up, their footpath is broken or their electricity bill goes up.

Now, I realise there is a whole new generation of uneducated morons who have grown up that have joined their ranks. "ScoMo didn't stop that rape 33 years ago!". C'mon...

No, actually it's moreso normal conservative, respectable (especially Christian) behaviour. In fact, that's how most of society treated each other (men respecting men; men respecting women; women respecting men and women) before "woke lefties" in the 60s came down tearing down western civilisation in a rage.
lol.

Um that you even pose this question in such an earnest, believing manner, is seriously disturbing.

No, governments aren't "responsible" for individuals and their behaviour in society. Christ.

Growing up I've always mentally marked the sort of slow-learner type of older Australian that clenches their fist and rages at the "Government! and the Priminister!" whenever Coles puts their prices up, or their council rates go up, their footpath is broken or their electricity bill goes up.

Now, I realise there is a whole new generation of uneducated morons who have grown up that have joined their ranks. "ScoMo didn't stop that rape 33 years ago!". C'mon...
“I don’t stop the rapes, mate”.

I knew it was those damn hippies!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scomo ought to arrest those marchers. Complete disgrace to protest during covid. Uk smartly barred protestor we should done the same.
It’d be good for shits and giggles as a few old ladies bowled his fat arse over to the theme tune of Police Academy.
Morrison, about as physically terrifying as a shell less crab.

It’d be good for shits and giggles as a few old ladies bowled his fat arse over to the theme tune of Police Academy.
Morrison, about as physically terrifying as a shell less crab.
Muscular physicality has been a welcome absence from politics since Abbott was turfed but Morrison really is a sorry example of a man.

Isn’t this post an insight into your backward looking mind.

Man work - woman get slippers. Ooga booga

What are conservatives so scarred of?

If this issue continues to gain traction, I wonder if it becomes like climate change was for Howard. That was a tipping point in that, because of its ideology and lack of imagination, the Howard government wasn't capable of effective action on an issue whose time had come.

Can see some of the same playing out here. This is an issue that requires empathy and the Morrison government isn't capable of that.

If this issue continues to gain traction, I wonder if it becomes like climate change was for Howard. That was a tipping point in that, because of its ideology and lack of imagination, the Howard government wasn't capable of effective action on an issue whose time had come.

Can see some of the same playing out here. This is an issue that requires empathy and the Morrison government isn't capable of that.
Not being able to say Sorry got Howard too

Yeah unless there is a new rape every month here on out until election day. I highly doubt the news cycle will be about rape in parliament.

Yeah unless there is a new rape every month here on out until election day. I highly doubt the news cycle will be about rape in parliament.

Yesterday's march wasn't just about rape in parliament, was it? Actually, outside of parliament, you can pretty much guarantee there will be at least one rape a month (reported) until Election Day.

Yesterday's march wasn't just about rape in parliament, was it? Actually, outside of parliament, you can pretty much guarantee there will be at least one rape a month (reported) until Election Day.
*new parliament rape a month. Yes it was. Let's not kid ourselves a partasian rally turned it to rape in Scotty party.

If it was non partasian it would he been about rape in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back