Play Nice Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 7 - Prosperity Theology, The Coal Man + His Bootlickers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a (big) difference between the Australia Day Honours Awards and the Australian of the Year Award both in terms of how they are determined, how they are awarded and the formal and ceremonial recognition given to recipients.
And? Are you going to tell me?

I do think the Labor party has embraced identity politics and alienated a lot of their traditional base in the process.
Lay off the culture war wank m8.

It is a murdoch propaganda racket distraction.

I guess peoples wallets talk. Personally I voted for the Liberals last time as I own multiple properties and didn't want any changes to capital gains and negative gearing.
I guess this is the reason why you said "labor has embraced identity politics"

You were s**t scared of class based politics (which is what matters).

You have missed how liberals do identity politics
  • call anything designed to reduce wage and wealth disparity as class warfare
  • call welfare recipients “leaners” and taxpayers “lifters” (something I co opted to discuss antivax views)
you could also add - arrogantly claim ownership of a world view that is informed by sound, sensible and practical judgement .... dismissing progressives as naive, insincere virtue signallers

Just had a quick read through of this thread, it would seem most people here are left leaning and seem to support Daniel Andrews and Anthony Albanese.

Serious question, do you honestly think that these Labor characters care or have an understanding about your daily struggles or your life?

Andrews has never had a real job or worked in business in any capacity in his life, Albo worked for a bank(lol) then straight into politics as well.

I despise most pollies, but at least the Liberals are ex small business owners and worker types. (not all but quite a lot of them)

The other thing that gets me, is the fact that most Labor policies and ideologies are generally bad for the people that vote Labor. Upping refugee and immigration intake etc, (upward pressures on rent and house prices, downward pressures on wages and job conditions.)

Serious questions, happy to engage with anyone who wants to discuss

Um, you do know Scott Morrison’s work history, right???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a quick read through of this thread, it would seem most people here are left leaning and seem to support Daniel Andrews and Anthony Albanese.

Serious question, do you honestly think that these Labor characters care or have an understanding about your daily struggles or your life?

Andrews has never had a real job or worked in business in any capacity in his life, Albo worked for a bank(lol) then straight into politics as well.

I despise most pollies, but at least the Liberals are ex small business owners and worker types. (not all but quite a lot of them)

The other thing that gets me, is the fact that most Labor policies and ideologies are generally bad for the people that vote Labor. Upping refugee and immigration intake etc, (upward pressures on rent and house prices, downward pressures on wages and job conditions.)

Serious questions, happy to engage with anyone who wants to discuss
There is a higher proportion of career politicisns, former lobbyists, and soft handed lawyers in the LNP, miraculously.

I'm not sure what a circlejerk of aging private school toffs knows about "the real Australia".

I'm not rusted on to either party mate.

I vote on what's best for me at the time.

Take a chill pill, straight to the accusations and wild claims.

This is the problem with our political parties, people start barracking and become more and more extreme. Us or them type stuff.

It is not good for your mental state or the country
"I'm just a simple impartial swing voter".

Embarrassing.

That little smug smirk is the worst thing, actually hope someone punches it out of him

Something about religion that makes the most talentless overweight ugly old men act like they are the greatest gift to humankind

That little smug smirk is the worst thing, actually hope someone punches it out of him

Something about religion that makes the most talentless overweight ugly old men act like they are the greatest gift to humankind
Sometimes he smirks at the most inappropriate times. Its like this is serious what are you smirking about dickhead.

Grace will be remembered for her scowl - she has only herself to blame that the causes she worked so hard to promote, fell off the front line.
Grace Tame will have a longer positive impact on society then your beloved Scott Morrison.
She has empowered and given a voice to a entire generation and will continue to do so.

Sometimes he smirks at the most inappropriate times. Its like this is serious what are you smirking about dickhead.
If the non believing poor are suffering or refugees being tortured that's a good day's work for Scott, hence the smirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back