Media Season 25 Rookie Class - Challenge to the SFA (Red Hot Rookies vs SFA Monstars - Wednesday 20 June)

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 20 has top end as good as any:

Wooshette - captain, twice All-SFA, top 5 poster in the MVP in S22 or S23, recruited a ton of new posters

Cloud_ - admin, three time All-SFA, Frankston Rover Award, regularly in the top 10 MVP

Van_Dyke - captain, three time All-SFA, completely rebuilt the Demons after they were a rabble in S21

Outside the top 3

Plus haydo - captain, All-SFA Captain, Frankston Rover Award
Sensational top end, but I think we are basically the only relevant posters from that crop

Sensational top end, but I think we are basically the only relevant posters from that crop
Top end is what counts, usually that's where you'll find the leaders. Every crop produces players but not all of them have future captains/admins/simmers/stats people that sustain the running of the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 22 was actually brilliant. Probably the most hyped up class in seasons with tgrs, Far Kern, Oddhawk just to name the top 3. Unfortunately fast forward three seasons they've basically all disappeared. You'd almost be favourite if the EKA was re-awarded retrospectively.

Dude....

You seriously a getting a punch to the neck for this insanity

Oh I picked it up straight away, I just found it boring as bat s**t.

Was different on the tigs board

I stopped playing because people took it way too seriously. One dude lost his s**t at me because I got him killed, but that was what I was supposed to do

Was different on the tigs board

I stopped playing because people took it way too seriously. One dude lost his s**t at me because I got him killed, but that was what I was supposed to do

Lol

The tigs board one is chilled compared to the sfa one.

Who was it that lost his s**t?

Lol

The tigs board one is chilled compared to the sfa one.

Who was it that lost his s**t?

I forget. He accused me of lying and being a piece of s**t, and couldn't comprehend that I was supposed to lie and kill him off.

Are you trying to get in the team?
Pfffft. I'm a qualified magician, have a strong and financially beneficial relationship with an exemplary Eye Patch designer and have perfected stalker food for the home watcher.

I don't require external validation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back