Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: Sin City Swamprats vs West Coast Wonders @ Underground Stadium (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

If you tipped Brisbane over the Eagles you know nothing about football. :drunk:
No, teams who play finals often start with shock losses to up and comers. And Perth-Brisvegas is the biggest road trip that doesn't involve pandas...

Only in the quote that Clarkey quoted you in. :drunk::drunk:

Please tell me your backend is back online, I need it when I give you a thrashing later
I am going to wear you like a straight jacket.....so you can't dab.

Sometimes the stands are not at full capacity, and all there is only the 10 fans behind the home teams goal posts.

So in saying that, I invite you to attend the Sin City Swamprats vs. West Coast Wonders match today which will be played at 5:15 PM. Gates open at 4:45 PM and tickets are free.

Sometimes the stands are not at full capacity, and all there is only the 10 fans behind the home teams goal posts.

So in saying that, I invite you to attend the Sin City Swamprats vs. West Coast Wonders match today which will be played at 5:15 PM. Gates open at 4:45 PM and tickets are free.
Can you direct me to the spoilers thread? I'll feel its for the best.

Up yours.

Only in the quote that Clarkey quoted you in. :drunk::drunk:

Please tell me your backend is back online, I need it when I give you a thrashing later
Reminds me of that paranoid politician, who was always terrified that his backside might fall off - or to put it another way, he was worried that he'd lose his seat.......

Looks like I fluked it too......
Round one is s**t to tip. There are “obvious” choices, but you know that there will be three or four upsets. I will stick to the strategy of not trying to pick upsets, and, if it costs me early, will run you down in the end if you keep doing so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting story about Mahatma Ghandi. Not many people know that he walked virtually everywhere with nothing on his feet, which caused him to develop large calluses on both feet. He also didn't eat much, which made him rather frail. In addition, this condition caused him to have extremely bad breath. Of course, all of this made him a super callused fragile mystic, hexed by halitosis.

It's hard to make an effort when a top team plays a struggler

Interesting story about Mahatma Ghandi. Not many people know that he walked virtually everywhere with nothing on his feet, which caused him to develop large calluses on both feet. He also didn't eat much, which made him rather frail. In addition, this condition caused him to have extremely bad breath. Of course, all of this made him a super callused fragile mystic, hexed by halitosis.
lol, this may just be too old for most...

Wake up Marklar_33

Well, the longer the better really.

Please be upstanding and remove your pants:

Swamprats all, let us rejoice, for we are undie free
With golden beer and rivals tears, our women we don't see
Underground we dwell, we drink and yell, we're loud and we don't care,
We live in pubs, do lots of drugs
Swamprats don't play fair.

In drunken rants, we lose our pants Swamprats don't play fair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back