Official Match Thread Season 28 Round 4 - East Side Hawks vs West Coast Wonders at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

These last two pages are madness.

We've got the admin of the league coming in and spamming and refusing to multi-quote.
And we've got Clarkey calling people inactive as if isn't the biggest piece of irony since it rained on my wedding day.

Wonders are cooked.
We might finally break that duck on Sunday kids.

We've got the admin of the league coming in and spamming and refusing to multi-quote.
And we've got Clarkey calling people inactive as if isn't the biggest piece of irony since it rained on my wedding day.

Wonders are cooked.
Did you miss this, mate?

Multi-quote, if ever I saw one :tearsofjoy:

Wonders are cooked.
Honestly thought you wrote dick.

Wonders are cooked.
If you think this is madness then things must be very boring for the Hawks these days. Ant Bear and ClarkeM causing madness in a match thread? Jeez, it really is rock bottom.
Shame, I didn't think teaming with Ant Bear would turn you into a squib this quickly.

Or maybe you were all along.
I'm the Golden God in the Sweet FA and one of the most decorated players of all time. My arrogance knows no bounds.

I'm the Golden God in the Sweet FA and one of the most decorated players of all time. My arrogance knows no bounds.
I've always hated decorations.
We play a team game where Clarkey is the star CHF. You have a right to be concerned Loons. Maybe try taking one for the team and try and not be embarrassed by the great man.
Ah, the "midfield selfishness" has also landed at Wonderland with Ant Bear's arrival I see.

You having a shot at anyone being inactive IS actually ironic, not it the badly framed Morrissette way.

Was that just a lazy troll or have you been around that little that you really don't know?

ClarkeM actually has been active, and productive.

Clarkemon was genius, where's your media fat boy? (also, where's my card Clarkey, * sake)
Also the S28 tour of BF thread. The discussion threads on Mid Season RR, and Injuries in the sim.

Just keep standing under that rain cloud fella. It suits you. Sadface.

I've always hated decorations.

Ah, the "midfield selfishness" has also landed at Wonderland with Ant Bear's arrival I see.
Are you refusing to move from RR to set up the challenge you set?

:think:

Incorrect.

Ant Bear is a selfish full forward.
...and if I find that simmer who keeps moving me to a back pocket, Ima gonna suspend the prick for a week and send him to Hell!
:devil:

You having a shot at anyone being inactive IS actually ironic, not it the badly framed Morrissette way.

Was that just a lazy troll or have you been around that little that you really don't know?

Clarkemon was genius, where's your media fat boy? (also, where's my card Clarkey, fu** sake)
Also the S28 tour of BF thread. The discussion threads on Mid Season RR, and Injuries in the sim.

Go easy on Spookism, he's on his way to my office later this week to sign a new contract with the Wonders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because there are no decent posters to post against?
You might be right. You should give this week a miss. Everyone will be happier for it

You ain't lived until you've gone 0-10.

Also, disrepute.
That could be this week. We're on a 9 game streak. Pretty epic.

Are you refusing to move from RR to set up the challenge you set?

:think:
I've done my time in the slums AB. Can you say the same?

Besides, I'm giving others a chance to play RR that they maybe wouldn't have. Helping other teams. Doesn't that get you going? Helping teams?

Just in my case I won't use it to guilt anyone.

Did you miss this, mate?

Amongst all your other posts on that page... apparently.

Honestly thought you wrote dick.

I don't want to even imagine that scenario.

If you think this is madness then things must be very boring for the Hawks these days. Ant Bear and ClarkeM causing madness in a match thread? Jeez, it really is rock bottom.

Well, we are coming off playing the Bears and Furies so far. What do you expect my expectations of madness to be are?

Clarkemon was genius, where's your media fat boy? (also, where's my card Clarkey, fu** sake)

I see you've been into the goon bag again.
You're angry when you're drinking the bogan elixir.

Anyway, yes, of course, I am inactive. Still getting around the place here and there though.
But, Loonerty is certainly not inactive and therefore Clarkey having a go is weird. Especially when I'm around the place.

I assume that you were all in for a resim in this case?

Of course. Poor whoever it was missed the opportunity to read at least 1 minute of him/her in the right position.

A damn injustice is what that is. I will not stand for it.

Can all Hawk flogs leave?

I've heavily considered your proposal and have decided to say no. I like it here. I'm not surrounded by buying bathwater, and furies freaks.

After those two, the 3/10s seem like a low 7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back