Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Roys FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at The BJO (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 963826

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet
Round 8 vs Roys FFC @ The BJO

B:
edgie - Far Kern - Quadzilla

HB: akkaps - jackster83 - Rich the babe Evans

C: MannumPower - GotTheGoodes - sataris

HF: Firestarter - philreich - Sparkle

F: LukeParkerno1 - SarahSmiles - GremioPower

FOLL: Ant Bear - ant555 - Nunez

INT: Power Raid - projectv

Changes:

haydo W -> OUT
sataris OUT -> W​
Sexy team.

New recruit has to come in through the induction program.

Didn't you hear that radio interview, "Fat Cat interviews Humphrey"? Fascinating stuff.

Still better than our match thread against the Warriors.

HUMPHREY SPOKE?!?!?

No, the woman who went on stage with him would be like "so Humphrey, what would you like from Santa for Christmas?" and he'd turn to her and pretend to mumble something in her ear and then she'd yell out "a pot of honey!" or something along those lines

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still better than our match thread against the Warriors.
At least that thread is good for one thing - if I'm having trouble sleeping, I go back and start to read it, and I'm usually asleep before I hit page 2.

If someone had said at the start of 2020 that a nasty new virus would kill a million people worldwide by the end of September, you would have thought they were mad. But that's the sad reality we're on track to reach in the next 10 days or so.

If someone had said at the start of 2020 that a nasty new virus would kill a million people worldwide by the end of September, you would have thought they were mad. But that's the sad reality we're on track to reach in the next 10 days or so.
It’s 0.015% of the world population.

That would be equivalent to 715 people in a city like Melbourne (5mi inhabitants).

It’s 0.015% of the world population.

That would be equivalent to 715 people in a city like Melbourne (5mi inhabitants).
Yeah but I've now got so much sanitiser in my system that, whenever I pee into the toilet, it actually cleans the toilet bowl :).

You should talk to the Admin about it?
I tried that once but then I found out who the real admin where....
1.jpg

Sexy team.

New recruit has to come in through the induction program.
Thats fair enough but why do I have to sleep at the foot of your bed?

I have my own bed and house

Remove this Banner Ad

Back