Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

pull your head in rook!!! Furies win flags, not token ego boosting empty awards.

speaking of which...

OIP.KSWVYYtPCDqWrAOZIKzmqQHaHa

Its all yours Lord Flasheart , you finally have had a win!!!! :D :D :D
And a flag we will win.. but first my award 🏅

pull your head in rook!!! Furies win flags, not token ego boosting empty awards.

speaking of which...

OIP.KSWVYYtPCDqWrAOZIKzmqQHaHa

Its all yours Lord Flasheart , you finally have had a win!!!! :D :D :D
When am I getting my award?

Let me guess it will be a turncoat award won't it?

I will humbly accept it.

When am I getting my award?

Let me guess it will be a turncoat award won't it?

I will humbly accept it.

1) if you ask for a pat on the head, you dont deserve a pat on the head

2) kdavva74 is a much better turncoat than you will ever be

3) rooks dont win s**t

1) if you ask for a pat on the head, you dont deserve a pat on the head

2) kdavva74 is a much better turncoat than you will ever be

3) rooks dont win sh*t
1) true

2) true

3) well I was the round 1 torch winner, and there is also something called the EKA but you will be forgiven for forgetting an award that you could never get.

1) true

2) true

3) well I was the round 1 torch winner, and there is also something called the EKA but you will be forgiven for forgetting an award that you could never get.

rooks giving each other awards is just sad and lame

there is only one trophy that matters, a premiership trophy. The fact you chase all this other irrelevant s**t shows you are a perfect Wassa. All about personal awards, zero interest in the team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there is only one trophy that matters, a premiership trophy. The fact you chase all this other irrelevant sh*t shows you are a perfect Wassa. All about personal awards, zero interest in the team
Technically everyone was once a rookie, so all awards are made by past rookies. Premiership trophy is the big one for the team overall, but the individual awards show how great of a player you are.

There has been a lot of terrible players to win premierships, just look at half the Richmond team.

Technically everyone was once a rookie, so all awards are made by past rookies. Premiership trophy is the big one for the team overall, but the individual awards show how great of a player you are.

There has been a lot of terrible players to win premierships, just look at half the Richmond team.

Yep, thats corr....

Hey! :mad:

there is only one trophy that matters, a premiership trophy. The fact you chase all this other irrelevant sh*t shows you are a perfect Wassa. All about personal awards, zero interest in the team

As the only player to win 2 EKA medals

* you

We must have our ego’s boosted as much as possible to compete with the Warriors in this thread.
Or w

We need our ego’s boosted

We’re just trying to boost our ego’s so we’re on par with the Warriors.
Our heads aren’t as big as theirs yet
Please don't try to boost your ego.

You guys are 0-3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back