Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

i love flags

real question, what is the best national flag in the world?

is it Seychelles

View attachment 1064529

or is it Estonia?

View attachment 1064532
Seychelles out of the 2. Easy Pick.

Flag Fact: Denmark weren't allowed to fly their national flag while under occupation by Prussia and Nazi Germany. So instead they bred a red and white pig and created a tree that had red leaves all year round in protest.

With respect Ned, you're just a bit of a non event to me. You seem to think about me a lot though.

Thanks for voting. 👍

thats a nice way of saying not prepared to back my team ahead of me

thanks for confirming your true nature

Seychelles out of the 2. Easy Pick.

Flag Fact: Denmark weren't allowed to fly their national flag while under occupation by Prussia and Nazi Germany. So instead they bred a red and white pig and created a tree that had red leaves all year round in protest.

Flag Fact: They probably like their flag so much because it's the oldest national flag still in use today, dating back to the early 16th century. In comparison, the Union Jack has been used since 1707 and the French Tricolour wasn't used until 1794.

We're in the process of updating to a wordpress website, so I'll make sure to remove the Warriors part then :thumbsu:

Isn’t one of the Wozza’s still the Treasurer?

I think this is probably my favourite flag of all them all.

flag-of-flanders.10350.0.1580736245.100.jpg

ATT: Ned_Flanders

Look Neddy, a Flanders with a flag!! 🤗

some more Flag Facts:

Jamaica has the only flag without red, white or blue.

Dominica has the only flag with purple on it.

Mozambique has the only flag with an AK-47 on it.

Haiti and Liechtenstein used to have identical flags (two horizontal blue and red bands) until they met at the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, after which the Haitians added a coat of arms and Liechtenstein added a crown.

The reason so many African countries have red, yellow and green on them was to emulate Ethiopia, the only African nation to avoid proper colonialism.

Also I once made this monstrosity mash-up of every flag with a Union Jack canton and now you guys can check it out:

1614168510421.png

See I see a yellow flag, and think that's somehow appropriate for you...
You are literally yellow, are a Flanders and your club is full of gutless squibs too edgy to engage their opposition...

A lot of nerds but 0 casualties.

ok buddy so a 'flag' is what people like to fly (but not like a kite, haha!) to show what country they are from! do you know what a country is?

some more Flag Facts:

Jamaica has the only flag without red, white or blue.

Dominica has the only flag with purple on it.

Mozambique has the only flag with an AK-47 on it.

Haiti and Liechtenstein used to have identical flags (two horizontal blue and red bands) until they met at the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, after which the Haitians added a coat of arms and Liechtenstein added a crown.

The reason so many African countries have red, yellow and green on them was to emulate Ethiopia, the only African nation to avoid proper colonialism.

Also I once made this monstrosity mash-up of every flag with a Union Jack canton and now you guys can check it out:

View attachment 1064570
No way Mozambique really does have an AK-47 on their flag. I'm not sure whether to be amazed that it's on there or sad that their country is acknowledged only for war.

ok buddy so a 'flag' is what people like to fly (but not like a kite, haha!) to show what country they are from! do you know what a country is?

BLUEALLTHRU is a legend who defended our country. He knows what a country is.

Give the old campaigner a bit of respect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way Mozambique really does have an AK-47 on their flag. I'm not sure whether to be amazed that it's on there or sad that their country is acknowledged only for war.
1614168817188.png

they have a symbol for each of the pillars of society

a hoe for agriculture
a book for education
and an AK-47 for gun crime

Considering you are literally yellow, are a Flanders and your club is full of gutless squibs too edgy to engage their opposition...

Now now petal, the time to show your teeth was when the was a bet to be made.

Trying to act all tough and leaderlike now, you're coming off a little ScoMo-esque

Flag Fact!

BikiniAtollsflag.jpg

The Bikini Atoll’s flag is similar to the USA flag, but with black stars representing islands destroyed by nuclear testing, to serve as a reminder of the debt the US still owes them for nuclear fallout and radiation poisoning. – Source

how about a wager?

If the furies lose, i play bench all year and am out for finals

if the warriors lose, you rule yourself as ineligible for all-sfa and beez for this season
YESSS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back