Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Coney Island Warriors v Fighting Furies at Van Corlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

omg YES!!! The local sporting globe has that as one of their cocktail towers - goes down wayyyy to easily.

Careful, you might end up giving it your house if things turn sour.

omg YES!!! The local sporting globe has that as one of their cocktail towers - goes down wayyyy to easily.
Our local Sporting globe in Doncaster doesn't have that. Ripped off

spudmaster have you had their other flavours? The fruit tingle and the portello ones go down a treat too.

I'd put the call out for a meet up but twice denied. .no one loves me enough
1714727917972.gif
But also :love:

I'm unlikely to be able to make it to the game unfortunately mate as I've got a family lunch on down in Beaumaris on the Sunday (and have work tomorrow :rolleyes:) but if they happen to STFU and cut to the chase by some remote chance, given it's a replacement game for us, I'd certainly be planning on heading in. You mentioned elsewhere you were planning on going from memory? Bring a guernsey and you're every chance of getting a run after half time!

spudmaster have you had their other flavours? The fruit tingle and the portello ones go down a treat too.
Oh wow, no I have not! Damn they both sound delicious but I'd jump over hurdles for a portello one. Used to love that stuff. Is the fruit tingle one ridiculously sweet or is it okay?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh wow, no I have not! Damn they both sound delicious but I'd jump over hurdles for a portello one. Used to love that stuff. Is the fruit tingle one ridiculously sweet or is it okay?
I don't think it's overly sweet. The portello is my favourite though

Ask Bob, He's a connoisseur of bad movies.

You gonna watch The Neverending Story II tonight?
What the hell? I’ve been lied to again!!!

IMG_0020.jpeg

Explains the 14% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Bob, how long have you been watching the Friday Night movie on NITV? Have you tried watching a good movie for a change?
I channel surf Guy. Now I’m watching monkeys.

Explains the 14% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Bob, how long have you been watching the Friday Night movie on NITV? Have you tried watching a good movie for a change?
really should have turned this into a movie

1714735440961.jpeg

Evening folks, live ladder time.
rd 14 live ladder.png
The Bears have lost tonight so the winner of this matchup on Sunday will be in tenth place, or equal on premiership points with tenth.

Enjoy your weekend.​

Remove this Banner Ad

Back