Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - East Side Hawks v West Coast Wonders at the Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

I think AUR is getting that Jezza person mixed up with Brian Oblivion if they were wanting goals from their forwards

Tarks is also due for bag of 10+
Plotting Episode 4 GIF by The Simpsons

I think AUR is getting that Jezza person mixed up with Brian Oblivion if they were wanting goals from their forwards

Tarks is also due for bag of 10+
So little faith. I’ll kick twenty on these clowns. Guaranteed.

Speaking of crows…they are huge in Australia! I was watching a couple in my yard today. I had thrown some stale bread out for the locals. One picked up a piece, jumped up to stand on the rim of the bird bath, dropped the bread into the water, poked it around a few times until it became soft from being water-logged then proceeded to dine. How smart he was. He was so big that he looked like he had shoulders! 😮🤨

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you kick as many goals as Tarks does, they all tend to blur into one another
Rubbish, I remember every single one of the 126 goals I’ve scored against the Wonders in vivid detail.

… if my career tally of goals against the Wonders only was a player they would rank 225th all time.

1 goal behind my good friend por_please_ya . Gonna get you this week!
This reads as the 300kg country league full forward that only kicks snags because he is the triple the size as anyone else

This reads as the 300kg country league full forward that only kicks snags because he is the triple the size as anyone else
I thought we banned mentioning player weights. 😡

Remove this Banner Ad

Back