Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Another interesting bets include:

Gamble responsibly.
Did you say, "underground"?
Tmnt Movie GIF by Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie

Did you say, "underground"?
Tmnt Movie GIF by Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie

I watched that movie at a family friendly showing with my niece. They really put in effort to make these kids films accessible to adults; it had a hip hop soundtrack!

"Psst, which teaming are we going to

Shake It Off GIF by michaelmarczewski
, today?"

When the sim says they’re not sure whether what someone is done is legal, this is what they’re referring to 😂

ChippyBet has just received a 100 ClarkeMoney bet on Matera92 to score 0 goals from a V.Andelay

Gamble responsibly.
Sadly I don't even need to do anything to deny him the ball to stop him kicking a goal.
He's just too s**t at Qootball.

Being on other devices whilst watching the footy is more like por_please_ya than me

Still, we appreciate your commitment /dedication
I was in fact reading a book whilst the Qrows lost last night.

I was in fact reading a book whilst the Qrows lost last night.
#priorities
Given the demographic of our respective membership bases , taking a book and/or knitting to a home game wouldn’t be out of place …

On the other hand, just watched the entire Essendon Saints game without any distractions /interruptions and was unabashedly /wholeheartedly cheering for Essendon

What a game!

ChippyBet has just received a 100 ClarkeMoney bet on Matera92 to score 0 goals from a V.Andelay

Gamble responsibly.

We all know he doesn't have that kind of ClarkeMoney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was enjoyable watch from a bar in Kuta😅

I hope you get Bali belly 🤣
I am probably the only one in WA who has never been to Bali. I was meant to go one year, but plans were foiled by the eruptions. Between Covid-19, life in general and other destinations being higher on the list, I never wound up going again.

Gamble responsibly.
Chip, can I have $100000 on compromising info and photos leaking from the Hawks trip to Las Vegas.

drunk eevee.png

I am probably the only one in WA who has never been to Bali. I was meant to go one year, but plans were foiled by the eruptions. Between Covid-19, life in general and other destinations being higher on the list, I never wound up going again.
I've never been either, probably never will

Remove this Banner Ad

Back