Selby's Spreadsheet...All donations to the Starlight Foundation

Remove this Banner Ad

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Ok guys..I mentioned in a post earlier that the guy (Selby) who won last year and is now 1st with one round to go, has a spreadsheet that he's developed to get him into this position
It's a $25 donation to the Starlight Foundation to access it and ******* well done to him for sorting it.
Many thanks to samFFC for providing the link https://au.gofundme.com/moreiras-magic-starlight-pledge

Did you guys hear that Selby ended up finishing equal first, but since the other winner registered 2 hours before him Selby doesn't win anything :0

Did you guys hear that Selby ended up finishing equal first, but since the other winner registered 2 hours before him Selby doesn't win anything :0

Its a load of s**t the fantasy afl hierachy are lucky he won last year and might not kick up as much of a stink about it. Really their needs to be a better rule or something else in place where both get a cheaper car if its a draw.

Selby still wins 10k, 4k AFL grand final package. So he still will likely come away with 14k cash in hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he had not traded Duncan to crouch
Yes, but he had loaded up on geelol players (had 3 others) and TBF Crouch should have done better.

But the 'Hail Mary' trade of Titch>Ross made the difference Although 3 out of the top 5 did the same

Its a load of s**t the fantasy afl hierachy are lucky he won last year and might not kick up as much of a stink about it. Really their needs to be a better rule or something else in place where both get a cheaper car if its a draw.

Selby still wins 10k, 4k AFL grand final package. So he still will likely come away with 14k cash in hand.
Reckon a countback might be fairer, highest score?

I see the campaign is closed, any idea if he will be opening up again?

If not, does anyone feel generous enough to PM me the spreadsheet if they obtained it?
I tweeted him before Christmas. He said it should be up around Xmas/new year so I'd assume it's coming any day now. It'll be a new link in 2019 so the campaign certainly isn't closed

Any chance that I could get this from you for a discounted price?
Mate, it's for charity. I spend about $25 bucks a day on lunch and coffee's may as well send $30 to a good cause.

You should to, and if you can't afford it because you're a kid or something, ask your parents, it's for a better cause than giving the money to me.

Good resource. Only gripe is that the starting squad team shots are such low quality you cant even really make out the player striating price to really see the price brackets he has gone with. Can make them out a bit and memory/research on those players prev season average allows you to get the point but would be easier if clearer.

Otherwise he's done a mountain of work. It'd be a real good draft resource tooI imagine

Bought. Another solid effort by Selby. Also, he's not competing this year, which gives all us no-hopers a chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back