Racing September Daily Punt - Return of the Cossack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Bets today with horses i rate.

Scone R7 #12 Lucky Banner. Massive chance but not E/W odds for mine but should win with a shrewd jockey change and currently $3.60 fixed on SB. Taken $25 on it with a bet return in case it runs 2nd or 3rd.

The Valley tonight i like R8 #5 Princess Jenni and her Memsie run was excellent when fresh off the break with little luck and gets to a track she loves and is currently 11-1 fixed odds even though Perfect Jewell the favourite is class and could be hard to beat and my main danger, but have $25 on her with a bet return also.

Multi for both to win is 38-1 and i have also dabbled on that with a Power play at 44-1 with $5 on it.

Hopefully builds the bank for tomorrow a bit.

Hot take: Alfa Oro will win a group 1, if not this spring then next autumn/winter. He's good.

Pass - BM hype train that chose the right race rather than manning up against the big bois at Caulfield.

He is Melbourne's Masked Crusader

I added autumn/winter because I'm thinking Adelaide, not a top shelf group 1 ;)

Yeah can't see what he could possibly win at G1 that is left this spring now that the Rupert Clarke is gone. There's no G1 handicaps for sprinters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Can't help but feel the Camel has D-Day tomorrow. Will he throw away an easy win due to race manners or cement himself to be a proper WFA horse.

Does too much wrong to dive in at the shorts for mine but here's hoping he does the latter.

Fabab

Premiership Player
May 2, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
2 Bets today with horses i rate.

Scone R7 #12 Lucky Banner. Massive chance but not E/W odds for mine but should win with a shrewd jockey change and currently $3.60 fixed on SB. Taken $25 on it with a bet return in case it runs 2nd or 3rd.

The Valley tonight i like R8 #5 Princess Jenni and her Memsie run was excellent when fresh off the break with little luck and gets to a track she loves and is currently 11-1 fixed odds even though Perfect Jewell the favourite is class and could be hard to beat and my main danger, but have $25 on her with a bet return also.

Multi for both to win is 38-1 and i have also dabbled on that with a Power play at 44-1 with $5 on it.

Hopefully builds the bank for tomorrow a bit.
Cheers matey,nice start.

Cheers matey,nice start.
Now for the harder leg to salute!

Lucky Banner is one to follow in NSW and is not hopeless. Her run last start at 26-1 subdued her odds today when she was smashed in the run meaning today we got only $3.50 as it was not ignored!

Winner is a winner though.

Hey Doc is way overs tonight has been jumping out very well could get the sweet suck run in behind the speed

keen
One of my favourite horses from a stable i follow closely.

You can never rule them out no matter the odds and McEvoy is a shrewd horse placer regarding where he runs them and must respect at all times. Even though i like Princess Jenni i have not ruled out Hey Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back