Media Serial Stats: The S29 "People's Choice" ALL-SFA Team! (TEAM COMPLETE!)

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew I should have disregarded your "you can't name teammates" clause.

Tough luck beez, TedDougChris. I had five players from the Roys and Gumbies and only one made it. :/

Since the team skipper is a Bear we can probably acquire Bear transportation legally.

Unlikely, we only just nicked their bus a few weeks ago

The flogs probably get lifts off of his mum

Team by team votes
Now that the team has been announced and the ceremony completed, the fun really begins: the data analysis!

Let's start with some simple stuff. How many players on each team got votes, and how many votes did the team get in total?

1590737020249.png

So I've ranked this by total number of votes, but you can also see how the distribution of votes went within each team.

A few observations that I can make:
  • The Furies only had six players receive votes, but three of them scored very well - enough to drag them up to eighth overall.
  • The Swamprats had a respectable 11 players get votes, but only two of them got five or more votes.
  • The Demons had the most number of players with ten or more votes (six).
  • The Warriors had 12 players receive votes (equal fifth) and five players receive ten or more votes (equal second) - but they had a couple of players score BIG, which vaulted them into first place overall for votes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Royals
Bombers
Wonders
1590743376055.png
The Wonders are big fans of the Warriors, and their support of Tonga Bob, TheInjuryFactory and Wooshette is clear. They also like the Demons, and manangatang received plenty of votes from them. There was an even spread of votes for the Bombers, but the Furies had plenty of representation in the Wonders votes with TJASTA and Ned_Flanders.

Furies
Okay, which of you flogs voted for Tarkyn_24 ?!?!?!?!?

tenor.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Remove this Banner Ad

Back