Serie A 2016/17

Remove this Banner Ad

I turn in to watch the Serie A on BeinSports after watching the league Grand Final and what do you know Juventus score 3 goals in 5mins!!! :mad::mad:
And to cap of a great night, Atalanta down Napoli!
Now for Milan to get done and it's a great weekend

Last night was without doubt one of our worst performances during Sarri's tenure. Atalanta played really well but we just couldn't get going at any point. Was so frustrating!!

Excellent comeback from Milan against Sassuolo - from 3-1 down to 4-3 winners. Good to see a number of young Italians like Donnarumma, Romagnoli, Calabria, De Sciglio and Locatelli in their team.

Milik out for 4-6 months after tearing ligaments in his knee for Poland this morning :brokenheart: huge blow for Napoli :'(

Same fate suffered by Montolivo too during Italy v Spain game.

Lock thread mods, Scudetto has been won by Juve already

We all know they won't lose another game for the rest of the season
We will lose a couple around the time of the CL knockout stages if we get that far.
As I've said for 6 months though, we will win the Scudetto by a double figure margin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few chinese faces will be in the stands against Juve. November 20 everything should be signed and closed.
Even though I ain't the biggest fan of you guys (probably despise the Roman thugs x2 more) there has to be a proper challenger for the Scudetto, the comp is so boring once Juve is on a roll.

If it's you lot then so be it, could get Inter to move their ass also.

Action packed weekend...

Another disappointing result for Napoli :( thought we played ok but more defensive errors cost us again... defence isn't as strong as it was last season so far. I'm a fan of Gabbiadini but it's becoming clear he isn't a starting number 9, his best position is outwide on the right. We're going to miss Milik so much! And speaking of number 9's, Dzeko scored 8 goals all of last season - he already has 7 this season :eek: Roma have a habit of completely choking in big games but they held their nerve well in this game.

Not sure why Inter is still struggling, they arguably have the 2nd best squad in the league. Just 2 pts out of 9 at home this season vs Palermo, Bologna and Cagliari. Yet they beat Juve! Also, this whole saga now between Icardi and their ultras is crazy! Quite hilarious that some Inter fans were cheering when he missed the penalty last night.

And i'm happy to see Milan in joint 2nd spot, good to see them doing well. Hope they can continue it... would love to see them beat Juve this weekend! Should be a great game.

Juve perhaps a tad unlucky with the disallowed Pjanic goal, but haven't seen them shutout like this in a while. Lost both their San Siro trips this season!

Well done Milan :thumbsu: good result for the league! Two sensational goals by Locatelli now this season :clapping:

Juve perhaps a tad unlucky with the disallowed Pjanic goal, but haven't seen them shutout like this in a while. Lost both their San Siro trips this season!

Well done Milan :thumbsu: good result for the league! Two sensational goals by Locatelli now this season :clapping:

Found it odd how they were shooting from far, Very speculative shots and it was from the 1st 10 mins seemed a game plan to me.

In the past they relied on Pogba bossing us in the middle but we completely outmuscled them tonight very physical milan at the moment.

Montella has the players attention and they're listening and doing what he wants, Couldn't be happier.

Hats off to them, deserved the win.
Sure the disallowed goal was wrong but we had another 60 minutes after it to do rectify the situation but couldn't break them down. Hopefully that's a big kick in the arse and we can lift a notch because I still don't think we are playing anywhere near our capabilities

Remove this Banner Ad

Back