Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 24, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Giants, Adelaide Strikers
West Coast Wonders

The Seventh Wonders have gone with the times and like the swamprats, demons, gumbies and bombers have found and AFL board Affliliate- The West Coast Eagles. This is a club for the Western Australians and Fremantle fans are welcome to play for the wonders from 2007 onwards!

Many players of the wonders are ealges fans- Quinzate1, Lyall, Kerr4PM, eagleskickass, trigg and heals. Not forgetting Fremantle Yellowmit has signed up with us also.

The West Coast Wonders will play there home games out of Subiaco Oval and will play there preseason games at Fremantle Oval.

If that's the case, I will be leaving. It should have been put to a vote by all long-standing players in the side and not changed due to some recent additions.

There are plenty of us with NO affiliation to anything from WA. I deliberately chose this team for the reason that it had NO link to any particular AFL club/s.

I think you've overstepped your authority here.

Portentous, the Sharks are a non affiliated Fantasy Footy Club and we'd be glad to have a loyal, high posting player at our club.

I've still got a few players who are yet to train and a spot in the midfield may be up for grabs.

I will be doing match reports, B&F, a Dream Team League and many other things.

Have a look at our threads and let me know either way.

Look forward to seeing you down at Shark Park.

FR

Hands off. I offered first.

Last year you would see we did match reports and a B&F. ANyway, I am not going to squabble over him - he can decide on his own, I do not need to try and sway him with bribes unlike you FR.

So where do i sign up, if u want me 2 ill join and can i be a forward pocket or Ruckman. i also like the new name what does seventh mean anyway can some tell me that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hands off. I offered first.

Last year you would see we did match reports and a B&F. ANyway, I am not going to squabble over him - he can decide on his own, I do not need to try and sway him with bribes unlike you FR.

I'm not trying to sway him, I'm just saying, if he wants to play for a non aligned team, the SOUTHERN SHARKS has no allegeance to ANY AFL side.

Unlike you side, which like it or not, is 95% Geelong supporters as your name is the GEELONG GUMBIES.

But, ultimately, it's up to portentous.

I'm not trying to sway him, I'm just saying, if he wants to play for a non aligned team, the SOUTHERN SHARKS has no allegeance to ANY AFL side.

Unlike you side, which like it or not, is 95% Geelong supporters as your name is the GEELONG GUMBIES.

But, ultimately, it's up to portentous.
We need posters, and will do anything to get them. Our team is based in Geelong, but has more to do with Gumby than the AFL GFC cats.

We are looking for any poster that wishes to play Fantasy Football.

I think what peoples beef with the whole thing is that no one, especially the stalwarts of the club weren't asked for an opinion and it was just changed.
Is lioness still the 'owner', or did she hand over full control to grayza last season?

Not if you end up with 14 players as others walk out due to your stupid name change.

BTW I'm a "she" not a "he"-not that it makes any difference here.

So far your the only person who has left and we now have a strong list of 22+ since all the ealges supporters have signed up!

As for lioness being the owner I have no idea she didnt even sign up to play this season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back