Resource SFA Sign Up & Information Thread Season 22 - NEW PLAYERS POST HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

HAHa ha
So you are sort a like my father.
Yeah but apply for what:huh:?

How do I contribute...bring a mouth full of sperm, or play cyber football or far knose what??
AngelicSentimentalGermanwirehairedpointer.gif

:oncomingpolice:

Name (the only mandatory field, your Bigfooty name is your player name): Hand/Thomas 9
Preferred position 1: Half forward flank
Preferred position 2: Full forward
Preferred position 3: Forward pocket
Number: 34
Height: 188cm
Weight: 83kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): Geelong Wolves
How did you hear about the SFA?: yer da

Name (the only mandatory field, your Bigfooty name is your player name): Hand/Thomas 9
Preferred position 1: Half forward flank
Preferred position 2: Full forward
Preferred position 3: Forward pocket
Number: 34
Height: 188cm
Weight: 83kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): Geelong Wolves
How did you hear about the SFA?: yer da

Quivorir, a genuinely s**t poster wants to join the Wolves.

You'd be regarded as a s**t-posting extraordinaire if your Simpsons-fuelled brown nose of all admins/super mods on this forum wasn't so prominent.

So you're saying you admire me?

Shucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're saying you admire me?

Shucks.
Yeah - badges, impunity, favouritism - all due to some weird form of nepotism on here, which is only present because you shouted a few fellow losers a $10 pint at that crappy pub at Melbourne Central. Unreal luck, that. Definitely admirable.

Yeah - badges, impunity, favouritism - all due to some weird form of nepotism on here, which is only present because you shouted a few fellow losers a $10 pint at that crappy pub at Melbourne Central. Unreal luck, that. Definitely admirable.

I've only ever had a drink with one mod in a Melbourne pub. That was The Filth Wizard.

However I get all of those things because I'm just a real nice guy.

A nice guy who seemingly takes pride in his 'guns are cool' Simpsons avatar. You boring, blindly-conservative flog.

It's hell being Mel.

Cool. I'll endeavour to retain some sort of interest - I'll be really busy come late March/early April as Uni heats up - study law so barely have enough time for a wank nowadays.
I am sure Doctor Gero is able to assist you with that.

So you didn't study law :/

Knowing what you weirdos down in Geelong get up to, I'm pretty certain that if you had the pleasure of meeting me irl you'd not think twice about wanking me off.
Don't you now play for Geelong....? I'm confused

Remove this Banner Ad

Back