Remove this Banner Ad

May 8, 2011
loɔɐʇıou:
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Teams: South Australia Vs New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory

Form: South Australia were woeful in their first game against an awful-but-not-quite-as-bad Allies team. The young bot-assisted squad was outclassed but will have no excuses against a similarly inexperienced NSW&ACT team. Their main problem will be finding avenues out of defence after The Allies locked it in the forward fifty. In contrast NSW&ACT came out on top in a thriller in the rain at the SCG over the heavily favoured WA team filled with legends. Their quick, hard-running squad and fleet of small forwards will be hoping to prove themselves the better of two of the youngest squads in SFA SoO history.

Teams: TBA prior to Friday 9pm.

Summary: This really should be a showcase of the future of the SFA with so many players playing just their second ever game of qooty. You'd have to say going on form that thee can only be one winner here, but SA will be stung by criticism of their performance on Wednesday. Despite the scoreline and quality of play, they did show flashes of what they're capable of. NSW&ACT only just got over the line in wet conditions and their lighter bodies might be exposed by SA who kept the pressure on for most of the game against The Allies, apart from a couple of costly lapses. If they can iron out those 10 minute periods where their heads drop then they could well pull out an upset here.

Not anymore, they have Carlton Draught as well now!

*this may or may not be a huge step forward.

NSW/ACT
B: SouthCab, Happy Mastenator, Moondog21
HB: Have a RHG, MountainGiant, MotleyLemon
C: saintkildaman, HARPSichord, LandOfTheGiants
HF: IllBeTheJudge, BomberBears, Pekay Norwest
F: No_orange_peeler, Gee Dub, Strauchnie59
Foll: pantskyle, Drew23, flaps.
Inter: Jakeeboy, BarneyBent

IllBeTheJudge BP -> HFF
Moondog21- HFF-> BP
pantskyle- wing -> ruck
saintkildaman ruck -> wing
Have a RHG- wing -> HB
LandOfTheGiants- HB-> wing

Not sure if I did the changes right as its the first time I've ever named a team. If its wrong please tell me so I can fix it.

NSW/ACT
B: SouthCab, Happy Mastenator, Moondog21
HB: Have a RHG, MountainGiant, MotleyLemon
C: saintkildaman, HARPSichord, LandOfTheGiants
HF: IllBeTheJudge, BomberBears, Pekay Norwest
F: No_orange_peeler, Gee Dub, Strauchnie59
Foll: pantskyle, Drew23, flaps.
Inter: Jakeeboy, BarneyBent

IllBeTheJudge BP -> HFF
Moondog21- HFF-> BP
pantskyle- wing -> ruck
saintkildaman ruck -> wing
Have a RHG- wing -> HB
LandOfTheGiants- HB-> wing

Not sure if I did the changes right as its the first time I've ever named a team. If its wrong please tell me so I can fix it.

Yep the push into the middle most appreciated. Good thing I have an amazing 2 metre leap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back