Gee Dub

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 19, 2010
Albury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ravens, Rabbitohs, Rockets, Everton
There was some talk in a thread last week about Survivor and it gave me a great idea (that may have been stolen from Bay 13). We should have a series of SFA Survivor. So who wants to step up and be the SFA Survivor for 2012?
We need 10-15 contestants (depending on interest). I will be the host, setting immunity challenges. Contestants reply to these challenges with a witty story or post and I decide the person who gets immunity. This immunity totem can be swapped privately. Contestants then vote by PMing me who they want kicked off the show. Sounds like fun doesn’t it flogs/muppets?

Based on this thread:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=811776
Don’t be thrown off by it being a bay idea. I reckon it could be a bit of fun during the offseason.
So post your interest below :thumbsu:

Tribe Flog:
beez
doggiesftw
Deddy
Easty
Coopers
Rhodesy blues

Tribe Muppet:
Eagleoz
Filthy Sanchez
Wise Guy Sam
BILC
Demon Jim

Just to clarify, are you two in?

How could you think that by stating my name, in reference to your question of "who wants in?", I somehow might not be in at all.
Gee, dub :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to point out that it is the contestants that vote others out. I will just be receiving and counting the votes. Immunity isn't that important if you make friends and create an alliance so dodgy judging shouldn't affect the game too much.

Not at the moment but you will soon be on a boat on the way to an island. I'm thinking we will go to Tasmania.
Stuff that! I don't want to be anywhere near Marklar!

SFA's finest are lining up to be thrown onto a random island. Should we start it tonight if we get enough posters?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back