SFA Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

I took off a couple of weeks ago. The ratings were crap so it got canned and I had to go fight for my money. Stupid TV execs wouldn't honour the contract.

Hey guys... it's sweet.... I've made a raft from the back hair of Andonis that I was collecting and beez's nose hairs. It's fairly sturdy...

I took off a couple of weeks ago. The ratings were crap so it got canned and I had to go fight for my money. Stupid TV execs wouldn't honour the contract.

Just confirms everything I said 3 weeks ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone that is whinging about this, if you had made an effort all the tie then I would continue it. But I was receiving 1-2 votes and a few challenges even though there are more than 10 people left IIRC. I've been comitted for sure but I'd assumed that only 3-4 were intwerested judging by their participation while the rest preferred to turn up every now and then and sink the boot in to me for some reason. Its not my fault you didn't vote or put in challenges to keep it running smoothly.

Well, I'm hungry so **** you all, I'm making a swim for it.

:rolleyes:

beez is rescued by a passing submarine.

USNavySeawolfSubmarine.jpg

The rest of you are already dead. :cool:

Tune in next week on...

Lost-season1.jpg

Unfortunately the ratings seemed to go the same way as lost too, but thank **** this didn't drag on for 35 extra seasons!

Sure that was me? I don't have back hairs... Probably all from Beez.

Whoever voted me as worst poster/worst first year poster had rocks in their head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back