SFA Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I intended on putting another one up tonight but my homework took much longer than expected. Tomorrow night around 9ish it will go up I think. Or at least I hope.

Challenge
On my daily jog around the island I encountered a strange man with shaggy dreadlocks and poor dental hygiene. He called himself, "The Half Back" and demanded to be put into the competition when he found out that the winner's prize was a plate of chocolate chip cookies and a pair of tickets to the opera. Your challenge is to tell me why or why I shouldn't allow The Half Back in. Best challenge wins as usual. Entries close Sunday some time.

Challenge #Gee Dub forgot to enter the number

On the odd occasion where myself and my siblings would accompany the darling mother to the supermarket, we would always do the sneaky thing of hiding chips, chocolates, ice cream into the bottom of the trolley and would try and distract her when we put them on the register. Alas, she was too smart for us and the best we could hope for were some no-name chocolate chip cookies. They would be eaten by us all in 24 hours anyway.

26 hiding spots later and she still hides that extra packet of Tim Tams or that bag of Party Mix lollies that the dog likes (seriously, does anyone have a dog that loves them? It's crazy). Note: the washing machine has never been used.

But I always came up trumps, sneakily devising a plan to take the dog for a walk, I would go down to the Milk Bar and use whatever pocket money I had to buy as many lollies and chocolates as I could stuff in my pants. Gobstoppers and wizz fizz were the best.

What I'm getting at is that I fear The Half Back has the same cunning and devious plans that I did as a kid and he has a secret stash in his room which he's labelled "My Cum Box", ever so smartly scaring off anyone who dare steal his load of treats. This kid does not need to be let back onto the island, we don't want him getting diabetes at such a young age. I do hope the producers give him a piece of apple.

Challenge Challenge

So apparently the half back wants in. Can't really see why, this island is dead and everybody seems to want out.

But hey since this show changed it's rating to R I invite the half back in with open arms into the competition. I'd like to back in to his half if ya catch mah drift.

Just for you beez.
Very funny! You should be a comedian.

Thanks for updating each tribe list. I'll ****ing scroll through the thread and do it myself.

Good to see that not many participants will submit a challenge and also the quality drop. :thumbsu: Looks like skm has had a profound effect on everyone :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

challenge with no name
well another week has passed, and we are all getting sick of the sight of eachother.
and to make things worse Gee Dub has ask all us weather some strange smelly guy named The Half Back can come onto the island.
Why the hell does he want our opinion for anyway, its not liked he has listened to us in the past. There have been many times we have requested some more food, there is only so much dead humans you can consume before you slowly go crazy.
So for this request that he is asking us he can stick it where the sun dont shine.
I'm on strike until we get some KFC on this island.
Peace out.

Challenge #?

Gee Dub has decided to let the remaining contestants decide whether or not The Half Back will be brought into the game.

The majority are against it, but I am all for it. He will bring lots of spam onto the Island and we are running out of food at tribe Flog. Gee Dub please bring THB into tribe Flog.

spamReg.png

THE Challenge
This guy called THB wants back in to this cesspool of homo-erotic ingrates? I say let him... and then he can be the Engine in the PooPoo-Train that beez started off to pass the time.

I don't really swing that way to be honest. My sand pillow Tanya does enough for me... the only problem is that after a while she starts leaking the fruit of my loin... I then trick WGS into sleeping there by moving his s**t over... Keeps complaining about this white stuff on him... I told him it's just tree sap that's coming to the surface by his body warmth...

CHALLENGEEEEEE.

THB should not be on the island, not because I don't like the guy, infact his fresh scent brightens my day. What I'm saying is it's in THB's best interests not to join.

The island is plentiful with people that I wish not to speak of, some just children, some too old for their own good, but just bad people.

Lots of people on the island don't even write stuff, ludicrous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back