SFA Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Challenge #something

I always relish some alone time, it gives me a chance to go listen to Mr and Mrs Demon and Angel on my left and right shoulders. Mr Demon told me to go burn down the other team's huts, I did chuckle to myself. It would be funny to see those guys suffer. Although Mrs Angel, the reasoned lady that she is reminded me that I needed BILC for the alliance. It is a tough one, BILC has cheated on me before so I really shouldn't trust him. Mr Demon told me to ask him straight out what he is going to do and if I don't get a straight answer I should just kick him in the balls. Such a genius suggestion.

Mrs Angel then suggested I should rid the Island of all Demons. As she mentioned this I felt a fireball go through my ear drum. It seemed as if Mr Demon wasn't happy. I always thought Mrs Angel was a nice lady, but lately she has been a real bitch, maybe it has been all those years of copping all that dandruff. Anywho, it would be nice to displace all the Demons, including Mr Demon, maybe then I could get some real peace and quiet.

Challenge #something

So now Gee Dub has seperated all contestants. Obviously under the new concept of the show he wants to see who is the dirtiest on their own. My first idea was to simulate sex with Sam on some nearby rocks. However this hurt my tender juicy skin as my gyrating hips were too agressive. With this sad defeat, I only had one option, spank my vulumptious booty in front of the camera. Gee Dub made no secrets that he loved S&M behavior last week by letting beez win AGAIN! This week my self inflictive pain may get me the victory.

Challenge #something

So we have been given some alone time, which is well deserved if you ask me, don't know if I could go any longer around these flogs! The group is slowing shrinking as people get eliminated and/or eaten which is relieving to say the least.

The only problem is, what am I going to do by myself on this s**t hole of an island!?

Sure I could wank, but you can only manage to hide so much semen in beez's tanning lotion without it getting too chunky and obvious...

I could maybe fish, but really whats the point? Since we got Okey and IMS' bodies back there has been enough food to feed the tribe for at least a month.

There was only one logical answer, yes thats right, I must do the ...

Cat Daddy

I managed to steal Andonis' leapfrog which surprisingly had picked up a WiFi connection named "Get your own internet you **** ******* **** **** ****" and also a shitload of pr0n (which was not so surprising) and spent an hour watching this awesome video on repeat -

[YOUTUBE]MCUnWIs88CQ[/YOUTUBE]

While managing to tone my abs, bum and thighs all at once!

Alone time well spent! :thumbsu:

CHALLANGE #SOMETHING

WGS LOG #SOMETHING
Survivor is a social game. In recent days the tribe has managed to find itself with a lot of free time. By using my new found free time I have been focusing on 'upsetting' some of my conservative tribes mates social game.

Pranks can unhinge and anger whilst causing immense fun for others.
By performing some pranks can cause tempers to fray and come tribal council or indeed jury time people will remember the time that guy was 'that guy' who lost his s**t at everyone all day.

Prank 1:
Target BILC

Bend's is very particular about the unwritten rules of the world. This seemed like a great opportunity to unleash the ol' Dress Up prank. By creating chaos at the tribe toilet I could ensure BILC would completly lose his s**t as he tried his best to not lose his...well s**t. The toilet block could easily become a place of endless horrors as Bend's tries to understand that there is no men's room.

dressed-up-prank-copy.jpg

Prank 2:
Target Andonis

Andonis thinks he is a bit of an Adonis and always takes care of his appearance. His lovely blond hair and his smooth feminine skin is all he ever talks about. Personaly i think he looks like a bit of a girl. Well lets see how his social game stands up to his new scent.

Pranksters Note: being on an island somewhere near America (probably) I could only get Chicken Bouillion which we all know and love as a chicken stock cube.

228839224785664331_jXnyhKyn_c.jpg

Prank 3:
Target Eth

Eth is all about indicating, keeping within the speed limit and coming to a complete stop at a STOP sign.

Lets see how Mr Roadrules deals with this:

no-driver-in-the-car-prank.jpg

Prank 4:
Target Wise Guy Sam

To best show everyone what a relaxed guy I am I made myself a target of one of those pesky pranks that someone is tormenting the tribe with. By involving myself no one suspects that I'm causing utter anarchy amongst tripe Muppet's.

The perfect hour of free time. :thumbsu:

Last edited by a moderator:
For tonight's challenge - You are to post the letters you go pass in this maze. You will be starting from the Green Dot and finishing at the Red Dot.

cu6bt.png

I think this is what we meant to do the letters are
Natiaraedtdshnaslibami

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tribe Flog wins the challenge! Team Muppet will go to tribal council and BILC has immunity for the best entry for the losing team.

This will be a double elimination! However as the winner of the challenge for the losing team, BILC can choose 1 member of Tribe Muppet to come across to his tribe. This will be PMed to me with his elimination vote and they cannot be eliminated this round.

Contestants may only vote once.

When will results be announced? I bet there's only been like 2 votes cast.

You're correct but I've had enough so the 2 I received votes for are goneski.

Not going to reveal the order of best to worst entries because it's going to cause more controversy, or?

Laptop problems so I lost the ranked order and cbf doing it again. But the bottom scorer for the other tribe dropped off and then it was a points system.

Comiserations to andonis and Eth. You are gone. Filthy Sanchez will now switch tribes to Tribe muppet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back