SFA Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Well all 3 people that voted decided to get rid off ClarkeM. See ya later buddy!

I understand you are dubious about my ability to run this and a few of you are unhappy. Do you still want to see this go ahead? I received a grand total of 3 votes for tribal council. Give me some feedback. Help me help you.

We're all going to bitch, no matter what.

I think it needs a bit more structure ie.
Monday 9pm - Challenge set
Thursday 9pm - Challenge entries close
Friday - Winner(s) announced and Tribal Council votes first cast
Sunday 9pm - Votes need to be in and results known

Something along those lines so people know when they need get on Bigfooty. That way you have a few days to write your challenge and a couple of days to cast your vote. Although you can change the day(s) and stuff dependant on when you can get online.

Piss off Clarkey, and FU to those that didn't vote you little shits.

FWIW, happy for it to start over and have more entries and have it run through a lot of the season. It'd definitely be better to string it out rather than a hit-and-giggle thing for a couple of weeks.

JMTC (really really really hate people who put this at the end of their post)

I think Beez has a lot of good points. I vote him off.

I don't care what anyone says, I enjoy this game.

I agree I'm liking it too, something to do around here :thumbsu:

Beez's times are also good but I think Monday - Thursday is a bit too long seeing as most of the challenges are done within a few hours.

We're all going to bitch, no matter what.

Now beez this is totally unfair, we don't ALWAYS complain. Which reminds me, I'm still spewing you decided to chuck me out of the rumble. I had "the bonce" on the ropes and justed needed to land the killer blow. I'd still be celebrating in the ring instead of beiung stranded on this island if it wasn't for you.:mad::mad::mad:

FWIW beez is right. You need structure to it so people know what hell is going on.

I'd create a competition on this board, all I need is an original and creative idea motivation to actually plan it out.....yeah that'll never happen.

#****youbeez

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Challenge #something
The survivors are restless and angry. Nobody is getting along and there is a bit of a bad vibe around the island. Ive come to the conclusion that you guys need some more alone time.However I don't want this alone time to be wasted and involve you guys sitting around doing nothing because that's bad for ratings. So the challenge is to tell me how you will spend your one hour of daily alone time.

Challenges close Thursday at 8pm.

Challenge #something

tumblr_lypqxg82M51ro9fdao2_400.jpg

Challenge #something

Please don't make me be alone Gee Dub.

When im home alone I freak out. I have to sit on the floor and look at the reflection of a window so I can see upstairs. Im always afraid that someone will come into my house and murder me. Ive been afraid ever since I was a kid and when I was being babysitted. My brothers the babysitter and I were all upstairs in that house we had a sliding glass door to the backyard. Anyway I heard the blinds moving and I remember thinking that well if the door is shut then why are the blinds making noise. So i went halfway down the stairs and looked around the wall and I saw a person with a black trench coat and a black cowboy hat with black hiking boots petting my dog. I can't remember if I was scared but I went back up stairs and told the babysitter and she thought I was lieing. So she went down the stairs and saw the person and said, "Oh my god." The person looked up at us then turned around and ran out the sliding glass door. We never found out who they were or why they were in our house. It was strange that my dog didnt bark because he would bark at EVERYONE but he didnt bark at that person. Ever since that I've been afraid to be by myself. I always think that another person will come into my house and instead of petting my dog will kill me. I dont want to die alone.

Please Dubz,

BILC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back