SFA Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

1026036_o.gif

I think this practically sums the thread up. Good luck in keeping everybody interested until the end, Gee Dub. If anyone still is.

I really wish people would stop slagging off Dubz and his great thread. Unfortunately, one of the reasons for it failing a bit recently is the persons who signed up to partake in the competition have failed to participate fully. How about everyone lift the game a bit :thumbsu:

Nails must hate beez for all the headaches he gives them.

Spot on again, if this has failed it's only because of you incompetent twats not actually submitting anything, voting and making it worthwhile.

I'll give you $2.30 odds on that bet, how much are you laying down?
Do you take bets after the fact? I'll put my parent's house down :) And yeah, it's hard being right all the time.

PS. :heart: the name change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's poor grammar.

I just ate some pasta so it couldn't be helped.

Excellent response.

Also, thread disappointment goes both ways. Participants have been s**t, but partly because it hasn't been run in the way people expected it to be. No fault on Dubz, he took on the huge task which nobody else was willing to do, but in the end it wasn't what everyone expected it to be which resulted in everyone being really lazy.

I was committed, but got shafted to make even numbers, but they were already even to begin with. Sigh.

What's wrong with redemption island? There's boobs* here !

*womens, not Filthy's

Nails must hate beez for all the headaches he gives them.

Spot on again, if this has failed it's only because of you incompetent twats not actually submitting anything, voting and making it worthwhile.

This seems to be a recurring theme lately what with the debateing and all. People go guns ho blazeing for two days and then lose interest. However it makes you wonder why things like the Rumble were so successful since they contained the same people.

I think structure is crucial, giving times as to when things will be opened/finished before the comp starts is very convenient for everyone as then everyone know's what they're getting themselves into beforehand. I thought Gee Dub did a great job but in all honesty I had no idea what was going on because I'd never one it before and didn't know when info would be given ie: challenges etc.

FWIW I hope the game keeps on going since I've enjoyed people's entries and really want to win!

Eww, no way am I sleeping there. I'll just snuggle up next to BILC:heart:
Thank god you've gone. Watch out for BILC though, the STIs he have are contagious.

So, I haven't been eliminated yet.

Does that mean I've won this thing?

Or am I down to the last 3 with a filthy mexican and a chick who used to be hot but is now way WAY too skinny?

Well I have eliminated carbs from my diet.

Thanks for noticing.

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back