SFNL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the hillbillies v Ashwood game today and the hillbillies were in shambles as soon as hoe went down couldn’t hit simple targets and kicked to 3v1s the whole day very disappointed they should of lost by 6 goals at least

I think there in trouble

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

EH had a number of players missing including Batson. Next weeks inter-league break could not have come sooner.

5 rounds in and the feral Hampton park crowd are showing there true colours kudos the the solo heatherton supporter standing his ground
Lol...that bloke was a moron, looked like a right peanut!
Atleast HP have supporters, the lack of support for heatherton was pathetic, truly pathetic!

Lol...that bloke was a moron, looked like a right peanut!
Atleast HP have supporters, the lack of support for heatherton was pathetic, truly pathetic!
Probably didn’t want to pay $5 to watch div 3 sfl did people actually pay to watch you get bent over backwards the last 5 years?

Probably didn’t want to pay $5 to watch div 3 sfl did people actually pay to watch you get bent over backwards the last 5 years?

Didn’t you talk about the feral HP supporters and the loan Heatherton supporter earlier, so which one are you? A traitorous HP supporter , or a coward who wouldn’t backup his fellow Heatherton supporter? And by the way how did you in without paying your $5 you Rat

Didn’t you talk about the feral HP supporters and the loan Heatherton supporter earlier, so which one are you? A traitorous HP supporter , or a coward who wouldn’t backup his fellow Heatherton supporter? And by the way how did you in without paying your $5 you Rat

Neither I’m just a bloke who payed his $5 to watch a game of footy on a Saturday arvo

it's 6 years, and yes people paid $10 to watch if they weren't a member. and despite the results I can guarantee u that HP had a higher crowd attendance at home than 90% of the clubs in SFNL if not more in that 6 year period. call them feral, cocky, anything u like but one thing u cannot ever question is their loyalty....

I find it quite stupid that ppl on here will bag the standard of footy yet participate in this forum and apparently still go to watch these division 3 sides play. if the standard is so bad p!ss off to another league, simple.....

it's 6 years, and yes people paid $10 to watch if they weren't a member. and despite the results I can guarantee u that HP had a higher crowd attendance at home than 90% of the clubs in SFNL if not more in that 6 year period. call them feral, cocky, anything u like but one thing u cannot ever question is their loyalty....

I find it quite stupid that ppl on here will bag the standard of footy yet participate in this forum and apparently still go to watch these division 3 sides play. if the standard is so bad p!ss off to another league, simple.....
Yeah right...

I managed to emerge from the shrubbery down BR on Saturday...if RARUUUU is a big game player farken look out , could easily rip apart a game like the old stalwart rips king kongs, you my boy blue! ( that's for you old stalwart)

I have...but I’ll drop by every now and then to keep my fans entertained.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I managed to emerge from the shrubbery down BR on Saturday...if RARUUUU is a big game player farken look out , could easily rip apart a game like the old stalwart rips king kongs, you my boy blue! ( that's for you old stalwart)

Judging by your previous posts CADMUNT...posts about your attendance's at Heatherton vs Black Rock game & now Springy v Black Rock, the Jig is up my friend, what is going on down there? mixed results this year??

Judging by your previous posts CADMUNT...posts about your attendance's at Heatherton vs Black Rock game & now Springy v Black Rock, the Jig is up my friend, what is going on down there? mixed results this year??
Sorry pal the jig is still down I was havin a run in chelt 3rds under the guise of Stanley Wattlebottom , a mild mannered banker from Mentone , he just shuffles around in a back pocket, he's very good with the game in front of him , Tom Brady like and as for the tonners game I live very close was just havin a froth with old mate , love a froth with old mat

In saying that it looked like BR skills let em down abit , they play some good ball just abit patchy still.

In saying that it looked like BR skills let em down abit , they play some good ball just abit patchy still.

Absolute crap. 41 posts all on Div 3 SFNL and couple on Div 4 and u reckon your a battling 3rds player at Cheltenham Not only that but a 3rds player that hangs around for 3 hours at an opposition club to watch the senior game.

Give it away knucklehead. They may be shite footballers but they’re not dumb.

Absolute crap. 41 posts all on Div 3 SFNL and couple on Div 4 and u reckon your a battling 3rds player at Cheltenham Not only that but a 3rds player that hangs around for 3 hours at an opposition club to watch the senior game.

Give it away knucklehead. They may be shite footballers but they’re not dumb.
Bit stalky

No stalky. The Bullshite alarm went off. Get some Cred flog
It's clear bullshit Sherlock, for someone who's checkin my post stats you'd have to see a clear pattern of absoulute slop (stanely wattlebottom) hahahaha (banker from mentone) hahahaha , single white female much pal ??

Usin that word flog alot , go and have one you'll fell heaps better you seem tense , don't take it too serious dingus I prefer not to know the origins of anyone on here , a biast opinion here means didly squat to me rather an honest opinion about a side or player without knowing where it comes from ie the HP crowd God bless em , shout out to the feral that hasn't met a dentist

Usin that word flog alot , go and have one you'll fell heaps better you seem tense , don't take it too serious dingus I prefer not to know the origins of anyone on here , a biast opinion here means didly squat to me rather an honest opinion about a side or player without knowing where it comes from ie the HP crowd God bless em , shout out to the feral that hasn't met a dentist

Oh sorry, thought you were from Cheltenham 3rds to deflect where your were from and then you got caught out , ya flog. Get some cred or peeve off flog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back