SFNL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
[

All good roman sandle , repeat away , we know your about as sharp as a blunt pair of scissors , we can't expect too much from ya , you just keep on being you man , dull , there's nothin wrong with that.

You’ve got no idea big lout so please stop commenting on things you don’t know about

Get a room you two.
Back to footy, I don’t know hp as a club but I just reckon they will lift for their first game in the league and beat Springvale round 1. Springvale should finish top but they are a volatile club and who knows come year end.
My mail has ashwood are very confident going into the season - which they usually are but more so for 2018.
Heatherton has had the cheque book out looking for mid range players. Will be there abouts.
Black Rock have a few handy recruits but have lost a few too.
All quite down at the hills but plenty of numbers at training.
South Yarra wooden spoon.

Get a room you two.
Back to footy, I don’t know hp as a club but I just reckon they will lift for their first game in the league and beat Springvale round 1. Springvale should finish top but they are a volatile club and who knows come year end.
My mail has ashwood are very confident going into the season - which they usually are but more so for 2018.
Heatherton has had the cheque book out looking for mid range players. Will be there abouts.

Great summation LH. I'll have a go at looking into my crystal ball.

Hampton Park
Springvale
Endeavour Hills
Ashwood
Heatherton
Black Rock
South Yarra / Hallam

Premiers: Springy Districts
R/Up: Hampton Park
B&F: Raru (Spring)
Spoon: South Yarra (without Hallam)

Get a room you two.

Not sure about South Yarra finishing last. Their ground dictates they will pinch a couple of games that on ladder position you’d suggest they’d lose plus they are very resourceful. s**t facilities at a s**t ground but always find a way to compete.....

Hallam would have to be wooden spoon favourites for mine

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

All these ins for HP begs the question- where were all these blokes the last few years when they were getting touched up by teams in their old comp? Money talks

All these ins for HP begs the question- where were all these blokes the last few years when they were getting touched up by teams in their old comp? Money talks
One would think it would be alot more entising and alot easier of a sell to attract players to a divisional comp where they know they will be alot more competitive! Hats off to the club for staying afloat over the past three years when they couldnt manage a win!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They left to play in winning sides, plain and simple! They couldn't attract players to a losing side and now they've come back to play because they believe they will win games of footy. Nothing to do with money

They left to play in winning sides, plain and simple! They couldn't attract players to a losing side and now they've come back to play because they believe they will win games of footy. Nothing to do with money
I'm not sure if 10 recruits from Doveton fits the label of 'now they've come back to play because they believe they will win games of footy.'

I'm not sure if 10 recruits from Doveton fits the label of 'now they've come back to play because they believe they will win games of footy.'[/QUOT
The 14 returning Hampton Park players certainly equates to it.
The so called 10 Doveton players are in the same boat, sick of finishing 4/5 in SEFNL where only 3 sides can win it

I'm not sure if 10 recruits from Doveton fits the label of 'now they've come back to play because they believe they will win games of footy.'

How many of the 10 recruits from Doveton are ones players ?

How many of them were "recruited" and how many just wanted out of Doveton SO decided to follow their mates to HP ??

good question they have 4 from one club according to sfl transfers

The rule is 2 and if the club wanted it could of denied the others but what would be the point of that?
All 4 did everything right by Lyndale during their tenure and it would be childish to punish that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back