hotdish

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
St Kilda
Teams:
QLD

Squad: James Hopes (c), Cameron Boyce, Joe Burns, Ryan Harris, Chris Hartley, Alex Kemp, Chris Lynn, Steve Magoffin, Alister McDermott, Andrew Robinson, Wade Townsend, Luke Feldman.

TAS

Cowen
Cazzlino
Doolan
Ponting
Kruger
Faulkner
Buttersworth
Triffit
Krejza
Drew
Bird

Mark Braybrook as the anchor. I don't mind that, much better than Warren Smith. BJ must be in the studio to host the ODI tonight.

Interesting to see Fox aren't using their usual graphics, instead they're using the same ones as Sky Sport NZ.

Get off the hip, Harris!!

Who is this Ponting in the Tassie side? Is he a local lad? I don't remember him playing for Tassie before, do I?:D

C'mon, BULLS!

Yeah, I'm getting the same thing with the FOX webcast- but I'm also in the USA

Interesting that they are using the NZ graphics.

Been a good session to watch so far, Magoffin and Harris are not giving them anything.

Just makes me sad that WA had to **** it all up!

Would have something to do with it being a late decision to televise it. That explains Danny Morrison, lives on the Sunshine Coast so was probably a convinient late call-up. Always enjoy his commentary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a good session to watch so far, Magoffin and Harris are not giving them anything.

When you bat against the new ball first morning at the Gabba I would like to think of it the other way around. Cowan and Cazzulino have given nothing to queensland (except the half chance from Cowan).

As for the NZ graphics maybe fox have all their equipment/studio resources tied up in footy, nrl, a-league over the weekend so they need to use the NZ stuff. Would explain why they didn't want to broadcast, perhaps they physically couldn't or at least couldn't to a professional level. CA would have seen the final not being televised as embarassing so stepped in and organised something with NZ? Who knows.

great call to put the game on fox. what was the story with taking it off??

must have got complaints. just started a new job and between that and footy training i've seriously had about 5 spare minutes to myself in the last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back