Society/Culture Shooting attack in Vegas

Remove this Banner Ad

Hollywood bowled in with a major surprise scandal to shove the Vegas slaughter out of the news cycle, as if right on cue.
What are you suggesting?

I'd have thought after slaughtering their own citizens in a False Flag attack the American government/Illuminati would try and maximise the coverage the incident had.

What's the point of organising a mass shooting if you're just going to make people forget with a quality sex scandal a week later.
I'm not saying that there's any conspiracy here. But the police have already been caught lying once about the shooter's timeline
Were they lying, or did they get something wrong? Would that really be strange? If it was all scripted, why didn't they just stick to the narrative they'd established?

I don't know if any Illuminati men are reading this, but if there are, give me a call next time you want to organise one of these fake incidents, I reckon I'd do a way better job.

So if there's absolutely no conspiracy, why do you need to see it for yourself?
It's been 22 days since the worst mass shooting in US history and all we have are a couple of photos of the guy ripped from his families' Facebook pages. I think the general public is entitled to a bit more than that.

Was there anyone else accompanying the shooter? Or did he lump all that equipment up there himself? How many trips back and forth did he make carrying dufflebags full of guns and ammunition without alarming any of the security personal? Did he have guests come up to his room (a room service receipt purportedly shows he had 1 guest)? What did he do in the 3 days prior to the shooting while staying at the hotel? How could he check into the hotel using his girlfriend's ID? Why was he able to make use of the employee-only freight elevator? The security camera footage will help answer most of these pertinent questions.

Were they lying, or did they get something wrong? Would that really be strange? If it was all scripted, why didn't they just stick to the narrative they'd established?
It took them weeks to update the timeline to what it is now. After they corrected it the first time, MGM officially came out and said that that timeline was wrong. If even the hotel has a better idea of what happened and when than the police do, you have to wonder what the deal is. Either the police are purposefully lying to the public for whatever reason, or they are incredibly incompetent.

Last edited:
What are you suggesting?

I'd have thought after slaughtering their own citizens in a False Flag attack the American government/Illuminati would try and maximise the coverage the incident had.

What's the point of organising a mass shooting if you're just going to make people forget with a quality sex scandal a week later.

I don't know if any Illuminati men are reading this, but if there are, give me a call next time you want to organise one of these fake incidents, I reckon I'd do a way better job.

Excuse me? You really need to get a grip man.

It's been 22 days since the worst mass shooting in US history...
Was there anyone else accompanying the shooter? Or did he lump all that equipment up there himself? How many trips back and forth did he make carrying dufflebags full of guns and ammunition without alarming any of the security personal? Did he have guests come up to his room (a room service receipt purportedly shows he had 1 guest)? What did he do in the 3 days prior to the shooting while staying at the hotel? How could he check into the hotel using his girlfriend's ID? Why was he able to make use of the employee-only freight elevator? The security camera footage will help answer most of these pertinent questions.
All valid questions.

My point was that there are many valid questions about numerous other significant events, but the mere bringing up of any of those questions is met with the inevitable retorts comprised of various iterations of "tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist nut job".

I don't know who uses tin foil these days anyway...I make my hats out of aluminium foil :drunk: ;)

It's been 22 days since the worst mass shooting in US history and all we have are a couple of photos of the guy ripped from his families' Facebook pages. I think the general public is entitled to a bit more than that.

It took them weeks to update the timeline to what it is now. After they corrected it the first time, MGM officially came out and said that that timeline was wrong. If even the hotel has a better idea of what happened and when than the police do, you have to wonder what the deal is. Either the police are purposefully lying to the public for whatever reason, or they are incredibly incompetent.
All reasonable points.

Re: The # of guests, I thought it was established that he brought up a couple of hookers, I assume this is still being investigated.

FWIW The police have said they expect further changes to the timeline as the investigation continues; and the same statement where MGM disputed the reported events they asked for patience in the investigation.

It's taking a while, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Do you live in the US?

No, but what does that matter?

Are there not a lot of American citizens also asking the same questions, and wondering why there hasn't been more information released?
It just gets weird when people talk about what they need from local events across the globe.

It's understandable if it is an event that has an effect on us.

In relation to a crime, the general public don't really deserve anything until the evidence is gathered and there are hard facts to share. In the case of evidence in something like this, its not publicised so the people investigating can do their job. If it is useful - say for calling for people to come forward - it would be released.

I asked you a question.

What are you suggesting by questioning the timing of the Weinstien scandal?

It certainly wasn't what you verballed me with.

I thought I was quite clear, what is it you don't understand? Or does the thought that outing Weinstein was being prepared and carefully managed frighten you? Or do you think it just kinda randomly happened? It's a production, this is Hollywood.

I thought I was quite clear, what is it you don't understand?
I thought I was quite clear; I'll try again:

What on earth do the Weinstein accusations have to do with the Las Vegas shootings and why did you bring them up?

Or does the thought that outing Weinstein was being prepared and carefully managed frighten you? Or do you think it just kinda randomly happened? It's a production, this is Hollywood.
Yes I'm sure Rose McGowan and many other actresses were all sexually assaulted by a Hollywood producer and made to keep quiet for a decade or more- right until this recent mass shooting- because...

Seriously though; I don't see the connection. Please explain it to me.

Edit: Apologies if I missed something!

I thought I was quite clear; I'll try again:

What on earth do the Weinstein accusations have to do with the Las Vegas shootings and why did you bring them up?

Yes I'm sure Rose McGowan and many other actresses were all sexually assaulted by a Hollywood producer and made to keep quiet for a decade or more- right until this recent mass shooting- because...

Seriously though; I don't see the connection. Please explain it to me.

Edit: Apologies if I missed something!

The timing of outing Weinstein was convenient, pushed the Vegas massacre and more importantly gun control issues out of the news cycle and if you think it wasn't carefully planned and executed you are incredibly naive.

Also, I'm finding it really difficult to empathise with Gwyneth Paltrow's feelings of powerlessness. Oh and did you know, Harvey Weinstein's been cured!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...completes-sex-addict-rehab-just-ONE-WEEK.html

Last edited:
The timing of outing Weinstein was convenient, pushed the Vegas massacre and more importantly gun control issues out of the news cycle and if you think it wasn't carefully planned and executed you are incredibly naive.
I can't figure out what's more crazy:

The idea that the Illuminati planned and executed the Las Vegas shootings to deprive American citizens of guns, or that the Illuminati planned and executed the Harvey Weinstein scandal (twenty years in advance) to deprive American citizens of conversations about guns.

What is the Daily Mail link supposed to prove? I don't read tabloids (and I'm not starting now).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't figure out what's more crazy:

The idea that the Illuminati planned and executed the Las Vegas shootings to deprive American citizens of guns, or that the Illuminati planned and executed the Harvey Weinstein scandal (twenty years in advance) to deprive American citizens of conversations about guns.

What is the Daily Mail link supposed to prove? I don't read tabloids (and I'm not starting now).

You mentioned the Illuminati, not me. That's in YOUR head, not mine. :goat::goat::goat:

I think its more to do with after a week or so the media gets bored and moves onto its next ratings cashcow

Yet nearly two weeks later, the Hollywood machine made up of mongrel movie moguls and overpaid A grade entitled pretenders are still stealing headlines and our time, not just in the US but here as well. It's all theatre.

Australia's gun culture wasn't that different to the Yanks up until the 60s/70s. In fact even as late as the 80s you could still buys guns from KMart.

Conservative politicians in the USA realised they could exploit guns the same way they exploited issues like abortion and drugs.

They went absolutist on gun rights when most of the Western world went in a different direction.

Yes you could buy guns at K-Mart but our gun culture was nowhere near America's, hence they weren't on the shelves for too long before they were removed.

Also, I'm finding it really difficult to empathise with Gwyneth Paltrow's feelings of powerlessness. Oh and did you know, Harvey Weinstein's been cured!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...completes-sex-addict-rehab-just-ONE-WEEK.html

As with all nutty conspiracy theories:

A. They collapse under the weight of facts.

B. They belong on the Conspiracy board.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes you could buy guns at K-Mart but our gun culture was nowhere near America's, hence they weren't on the shelves for too long before they were removed.
America's gun culture now is different to what it was in the 60s/70s too.

That was my point that back then there wasn't much difference between us, especially in the bush. Now there's a massive difference.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned but this was discussed on the radio tonight on my drive home from work. Sally from Home and Away described the whole thing as weird, Security Guard story, lack of information, no continuing publicity. I’m a workaholic so don’t get to watch the news much but I haven’t noticed that much about this either. Are Americans just getting used to shootings or is there ligitametly a reason why this isn’t more talked about.

As with all nutty conspiracy theories:

A. They collapse under the weight of facts.

B. They belong on the Conspiracy board.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are you asserting as a fact that the outing of Weinstein wasn't timed or coordinated, after the first criminal complaint against him was lodged two years ago? That any suggestion that it was is a nutty conspiracy theory?

I think for the first time ever, I was just called a nutty conspiracy theorist. It's bizarre.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned but this was discussed on the radio tonight on my drive home from work. Sally from Home and Away described the whole thing as weird, Security Guard story, lack of information, no continuing publicity. I’m a workaholic so don’t get to watch the news much but I haven’t noticed that much about this either. Are Americans just getting used to shootings or is there ligitametly a reason why this isn’t more talked about.
If Sally from Home and Away is on board, consider me convinced.

Are you asserting as a fact that the outing of Weinstein wasn't timed or coordinated, after the first criminal complaint against him was lodged two years ago? That any suggestion that it was is a nutty conspiracy theory?

I think for the first time ever, I was just called a nutty conspiracy theorist. It's bizarre.
The notion that the Weinstein controversy was manufactured or timed to deflect attention from the Vegas shooting is indeed a nutty conspiracy theory.

If Sally from Home and Away is on board, consider me convinced.

The notion that the Weinstein controversy was manufactured or timed to deflect attention from the Vegas shooting is indeed a nutty conspiracy theory.
Convinced in Americans are used to shootings, or there is a reason it is not that widely reported, or have I been working too many hours. Hughesy wasn’t convinced either so perhaps you are right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back