SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Such a weird game, probably played our best football all season for majority of it. Conceded 10 all year then 3 in a half. Things went south after Bamford went off, Leeds fans love giving it to him but we play so much better when he's on.
Still 10 points ahead of 3rd and now unbeaten in 11 games.

Does the annual bottle job begin?

Fulham lost again, so the draw doesn't hurt us as much as you think.

12 point gap between us and 3rd place Preston.

Touch wood, if we can maintain or extend that gap over the Christmas period of fixtures, I think we will in good shape. Don't mind being 2nd, seems to be less pressure than being on top.

Fulham lost again, so the draw doesn't hurt us as much as you think.

12 point gap between us and 3rd place Preston.

Touch wood, if we can maintain or extend that gap over the Christmas period of fixtures, I think we will in good shape. Don't mind being 2nd, seems to be less pressure than being on top.
10*. The teams battling for the play-off spots are inconsistent which is helping your lot atm. The next 2 games are huge against Fulham and Preston, win both and I think you're just about safe but failure to win either then no doubt last season will start playing on the mind.

Yeah seriously I can just see Wednesday making it. I saw them earlir this season and they were playing some good football and had a nice cohesion, just couldn't finish enough. scoring four at Forest probably means they've sussed that out.

Still absolutely hoping for Brentford though. Premier League football for them would be awesome. great little club. would be a special end to Griffin Park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10*. The teams battling for the play-off spots are inconsistent which is helping your lot atm. The next 2 games are huge against Fulham and Preston, win both and I think you're just about safe but failure to win either then no doubt last season will start playing on the mind.
Its not that the teams around us are inconsistent and helping us, we've got 24 points out of the last 30. We deserve to be where we are.

trolling a side your 17 points behind who beat you 3 days ago... #rivals

It was a funny tweet, breathe.

Kind of rich from you, you've been trolling said side for the last month pointlessly.

Pointlessly? You've made your hatred of Leeds very well known and considering you're 17 points behind us its been pretty easy, and you bite every time haha.
Mocking your comments isn't biting, friend. Even fellow Leeds fans are taking the piss out of you at this stage.

To be fair SM’s retort was pretty funny. If you give it out learn to take it is always the motto. I think blowing a three goal lead left some Leeds fans not in the best of humour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back